Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
loss of a freind
today i founs out that a close freind of mine died in a car crash, just out side of heber. i would like to try to stop all of the deaths by telling everybody to buckle up hen you leave your fishn hole and hit the road. it only take 2 seconds to loose your life, it takes less than that to buckle up.

in memory of Adam Maynord
[signature]
sorry for your loss, its terrible to lose your life in a car . . . its so senseless . .

sm
[signature]
[cool]My sympathies for your loss. I hope you are able to take something positive from this Sad experience, and that there are few funerals in your future.

I once heard it said that a person should never have to bury a friend or one of their own children.

No matter what one's religious convictions, the passing of someone close leaves a big hole in our lives that is not easily filled with the platitudes of well-wishers. We still must deal with the reality on our own terms.

Best wishes, my young friend.
[signature]
Sam, really sorry to hear of your loss.
[signature]
Just wanted to say I'm sorry to hear of your loss sam. Death is never easy.
[signature]
Haven't ever met you but would like to offer my sympathies anyway. I'm very sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. My condolences. BC
[signature]
Young Sam,

I also would like to say sorry.
[signature]
thanks for the support guys, i really needed it. and i did gain something from this, and i dont know why it took so long, but i now realize that i along with many others my age, are not immortal. and that this type of thing can happen to me. thanks again you are all great.
[signature]
My sympathies also from one Heber boy to the other.

Was Adam related to Robbie and Justin Maynard?
[signature]
me too fishboy. sorry to hear that. best wished for you and those who knew him.
[signature]
mabye, he was the son of val and donna, mabye those were aunts or cousins, or soething.
[signature]