CATFISH CONTEST 2012-FISHINMA
FISHINMA
19.5" Channel Cat [#FF0000]19.5[/#FF0000]
Date caught- 06/02/12
Water Body-Bear River in Cache County
Lure-Golden Corral Special
SMILES ALWAYS!
MA
Thought I better give the eyes a break and decided to night fish JULY 23rd for em Kitty Kats! Great night for the bite on the Bear River in Cache County!!! I caught 16 kitties and 1 yeller belly. What was amazing is NO carp BOY oh BOY them Channels were fun!!! Here's the pics that turned out that dark night sorry for the blur my lantern wasn't that bright.
21.5", 22", 23", I swear that 25.5" looked 26"-27" but the photo kinda sucked!lol
Smiles Always!
MA
[#800000]22,23,25.5 you dun bumped.

please measure from the end of the ruler. I have a hard enuf time with Math! [crazy]
[/#800000]
Been wondering where ya been m'Lady! Know we knowz. Nice upping your anty - some sweet cats.

Now show me the 15lber that'll give UTCatman a run for his money! I know you've got their dance ticket!

Nice night's wurk!
Been "eyeing" the Bear, or farther north? I'll be up to Oneida someday soon. But think I'll be in for a "twin" visit before week's end. Though I gotta get on some night cattin' too! One way to beat the heat! eh?
Thank you! Yep I've been playin in Ideehoo!
Now it's time to get 3 "FAT LADIES SINGING"LOL!
Don't forget to bring your rubby raft to Oneida... its a HOOT!
Smiley!
[signature]
Still kitty kattin! Beautiful Saturday morning 7/28/12 58F at 6am.. light wind from West.
24" [#BF0000]24[/#BF0000]
Bear River in Cache County
Caught with something out of the Breakfast Buffet menu!
Missed a 30+++ so you guys better watch out cause this MA is going back after it!!
Smiles Always!
MA
Sunday service 07/29/12 at Cutler 25" [#BF0000]25[/#BF0000]
Nighty night and MA's super secret saucy!
Still in search for em 30+++++!
Smiles Always!
MA
ps look familiar???
You saying that "Ma is super saucy" or that "Ma makes some super sauce" ? teehee....I'd bet a bit of both!

You're playing fast ketchup. Is that in your secret sauce?
So maybe you should share it with just the Northern team! Or would that be like doping in the Olympics?

Meant to say - yeah, think I've got lost around there before. At least you had some shade! Lurking in some deeper water this time of year - can't blame 'em! It's hot out there!!!