Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stansbury Lake
Anyone have any advice on fishing spots for kids on Stansbury Lake. Been a couple times and could even get them into the blu gill
[signature]
Ya fishing there is terrible, and its only for the people who live there its a private lake for the residents of stansbury. If your not from there and you didnt get the sherrif called on you then your lucky the residents watch it close.
[signature]
I've fished stansbury a bunch of times and never had a problem as long as I respected people's private property. I knew a kid out there a while back that took me out on his boat but have fallen out of contact with him I've fished it a handful of times since then.
[signature]
Bluegill are pretty easy. You can catch little ones from shore with just about anything. No offense, but I can't give much advise otherwise. Those of us that live here pay to maintain & kept the few fish in there. It's already getting way too much pressure from those that don't live here. There ate plenty of places that are stocked with your fishing license fees. Happy to give any tips I might have on those waters.
[signature]