Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
utah lake, and pineview?
Hi everyone, this is my first post as a member, this is a great site! Fished Lincoln for walleyes Friday and Saturday and skunked out. Even the white bass have slowed with the changing temps. Caught two whites and 3 mudcats. I was wondering if anyone knows if the docks at pineview are still hooked up or are they detached and floating in the middle of the water like last year? Please let me know, I know there's probably a bunch of people going there for muskies and smallies lately.[Smile]
[signature]
Welcome aboard! Don't know about the Pineview docks but I've go friends we live in the Huntsville area that might know.
[signature]
Welcome to the site and I look forward to your posts.
[signature]
Welcome aboard,you will have a great time here,and get the chance to meet a bunch of good people!!As for the docks up at Pineview yes they are unhooked and out away from the bank.You can still get in and out of your boat on the south side of the ramp,from the bank!!M.H.
[signature]
Thanks for the info. and welcoming comments. By the way, went up to rockport yesterday and caught a few 14-16 inch rainbows sporadically on powerbait. Not fast action.
[signature]
Forget Utah Lake as far as boating goes. The water level in the harbors are four to six inches deep!!!![Sad] Pineview is disconnected as far as ramps goes... but can unload from the banks.
[signature]