Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kansas
Still getting into lots of fish here and the weather is great. Here's a few pictures of me, my brother and a friend. The fish are fattening up for winter and starting to school up. I've been fishing about everyday since i've been back, i leave the house about seven in the morning and get home around six or seven that evening. Well that's it for now.
[signature]
nice fish, and i love the jimmy thackery t-shirt . . been going to see him for about 15-20 yrs maybe . .just saw him in vegas again last spring . . .

attaaaaaaaaaa boy!

[Wink]

sm
[signature]
Nice pics poncho! Thanks for posting them. Must be really tough going out fishing every day![Wink] Keep up the nice work.
[signature]
I don't know if I'm more jealous of the boat or the fishing everyday! Good to hear from you![Smile]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Poncho,[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]You do have a way of making me jellous. Nice fish, boat, truck, family, schedule, EVERYTHING. Good to see you having so much fun. Keep them Kansas posts coming and drop back to Utah once in a while.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Question ??? ..... Tell me about that fillet stand/table you got there. It looks like it folds up. I want one to keep in my truck. Can you tell me more? brand? price? what would you rather have? etc.....[/size][/font]
[signature]
Poncho!! Don't you just love it? NObody on the Kansas BFT board posts anything, so while you're out playing in Kansas you have to post your pics on the Utah board!

Keep the pics and postings coming we really miss ya, and WE appreciate your efforts!
[signature]
Coot it's called the Work force tool bench got it from home depot years ago, don't remember the price but i don't think it was alot. It folds flat and is nice and sturdy. I put a piece of counter top over it and i'm ready to clean. The hieght is just right so it's easy on the back when you've got alot of fish to clean. Here's a close up of it.
[signature]
I really like that work bench, portable, folds up small, with a large enough top to be efficiently used.
[signature]

Poncho had a good time fishing the other day. Ready to go again tear up some more crappie,& and white bass !! Tell those boy's in Utah I'd some of this crappie fishin for some of you're walley fishin. I'll give you a call later so we can set up another outing.
Catch ya later
Pomona
ps Jimmy Thackery rocks
[signature]