Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where's week 8?
I need to vote! Must... win... for... grand... prize.... and other prizes too!

[Tongue][crazy][Tongue][crazy][Tongue][crazy][Tongue]
[angelic][angelic][angelic][angelic][angelic][angelic]
[signature]
I'll have it up tonight probably around 11pst
[signature]
[Smile][Smile][Tongue] RAT , TAKE SOME VALIUM BUDDY !!!! LOL

FLAGMANONICE....
[signature]
It's up
[signature]
Thanks. I've had a rough week [Sad][:/] so no Valium is needed. Now it's time to vote!

[Tongue][crazy][Tongue][crazy][Tongue][crazy][Tongue]
[signature]
Hey take'em if it helps you make better picks.[Tongue]
[signature]
With the week I had, Valium wouldn't have done me any good. Mom ended up in the hospital with chest pains on Monday, I found out Tuesday. Wednesday morning my girlfriend broke up with me. I needed something to enhance my mood, not calm it down.

Everything is back to normal now. Mom's out of the hospital. It wasn't heart trouble. And my girlfriend took me back last night. [Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
[Smile] TELL YOUR MOM , I HOPE SHE FEELS BETTER ! AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND , OH I'LL TELL HER WHEN I SEE HER TONIGHT !!!! LOL , GLAD TO HEAR YOUR BACK TOGETHER, IT SAVES ON PROSTITIUON FEES

JUST KIDDING , FLAGMANONICE......
[signature]
Glad to hear your Mom is feeling better.

As for the girlfriend......... how much did that cost?[blush]

Just kidding[Tongue]
[signature]
Thanks guys. I think dad was hit harder than mom with mom being in the hospital. He needs to get out and do some fishing so he can unwind. He's always so tense! I think part of the problem is that he's a Raiders fan.

All it cost me to get my girlfriend back was to take my time in packing up my clothes to take back to my place. Now if I can just get her to go fishing with me. Maybe I shouldn't have accepted her apology. [crazy][Tongue][crazy][Tongue][crazy] It's amazing what love can do.
[signature]