Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ever float the Lower Provo?
Was thinking of floating the Provo in my new Renegade. I have seen lots of floaters in tubes but I have never seen a fly fishing rig float by. Is it even possible?
[signature]
i wouldent see why it would not be possible. i did it on the middle weber in my wifes renegade, was fun.
[signature]
Try it and report! I say this because it has been done. The people that were filming Everwood. They pissed off so many fishers that day, but maybe you will be able to avoid the many wading fishers.
Then again, there are bunch of tubers that make fishers unhappy. You plan on fishing on the way down?
[signature]
I dont get why you want to float the LP but what ever floats your boat ( pun intended [Wink] )

Theres Fly Fishing outfits that float people down the lower Provo....so why not.
[signature]
I have seen a few people use tubes and fly fishing but they had electric motors as well on them so if they want to go up stream again they did so ya im sure its could be good.
[signature]
[quote Flyfishinglover]I have seen a few people use tubes and fly fishing but they had electric motors as well on them so if they want to go up stream again they did so ya im sure its could be good.[/quote]
I saw Stumped fishing the Lower P a few times and he had a 5 hp Honda on his donut tube. Seemed to be enjoying his self too. Especially going upstream. Sure beats walking back to the dam.
[signature]
ha ha ha true that would be sick to have hey guys you go down stream i go up or down beat that >_<
[signature]
FYI, the water level on the Provo is very low right now.
[signature]