Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lake Mohave Fishing Report 10-22-03
[size 1][/size][center][font "Chiller"][#000080][size 7]Southern Nevada
October 22, 2003
[/size][/#000080][/font][/center][font "Chiller"][#000080][size 7] [center][Image: usa.gif][Image: nevada.gif][/center][/size][/#000080][/font] [center][font "Chiller"][#000080][size 7]LAKE MOHAVE[/size][/#000080][/font][/center] [left][size 3][Image: mohave1.jpg][/size][size 3] [/size][/left] [left][size 1][size 3]Willow Beach anglers said that fishing has been good. An angler fishing with anchovies and a generic trout lure landed stripers that weighed in at 19, 17, and 15 pounds. Anglers also reported good success for catfish. The fish were taken with anchovies.

Boaters fishing north of Cottonwood Cove reported very good success for striped bass. Over a two-day period, 119 stripers that measured less than 20 inches were landed. The fish were caught by trolling slowly at depths of 45 – 60 feet. Anchovies and squid landed the fish. [/left] [left][/size][/size][size 1]
[/size][font "Chiller"][size 6]Nevada Department of Wildlife Report [/size][/font][/left] [center][size 3][Image: bftn001.jpg][/size][/center]
[signature]
boy do i want to get back to mohave. i spent alot of time there when i was younger jetskiing with the family. not recommended in the summer i might add haha. but the fishign was always fun there for alot of different species of fish.
[signature]