Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Better Hurry - Won’t Last Long at this Price on the Main Lake – Lake Limestone, TX
0.650 acre+/-, Summer Place, Limestone County, Texas

736 LCR 743, Thornton, TX

Of the lakefront properties for sale on Lake Limestone this waterfront lot is located on the main lake and has a 1,500+ sq. ft., 2 bed, 2 bath lakefront home with hardi-broad siding on slab. The lake house was built 1992. A new roof was installed in 2010 and the dishwasher, water heater and central air/heart unit are approx. 5 yrs. old. From the large sunroom you can enjoy the great view of the lake all year round, which also leads to deck which is perfect for grilling, chilling or just relaxing and enjoying the lake view. It has 100 ft. pier with boatlift, water depth at the end of pier is approx. 8.5 ft. when lake is full, plus approx. 76 ft. of bulkheaded waterfront. There is a workshop/storage building and fish cleaning shed with hot & cold water. The property is landscaped and has an automatic sprinkler system around the entire property, so you can enjoy the beautiful green carpet grass. Attached to this lakefront home is a 1 car garage and circle driveway. This waterfront property is in a restricted subdivision. Let me help you with your real estate needs.

PRICE: $279,500

Refrigerator, furnishings & boat are also available

Lake Limestone is a great lake for fun, fishing, boating, swimming, water sports or just relaxing. The lake is centrally located approx. 2 to 2.25 hours from Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston or Austin. The lake is located south of Groesbeck, north of Franklin, east of Waco, west of Centerville.
As a Realtor ® who lives and fishes on Lake Limestone, I can help you with your real estate needs or for more information about properties on Lake Limestone, contact Alida Pollard at –281-797-8550.

MLS Listing No. 146866

Video: http://youtu.be/qKB8vt-n88k

Contact me for help with your real estate needs or more information.
Alida Pollard, Realtor®
281-797-8550

Information furnished is from sources deemed reliable but is not guaranteed by us. This offering is subject to change in price, corrections, errors, and omissions, prior sales or withdrawal without notice.
Charlie Neff, Broker
[signature]