Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trail Cam Pics
Thought it would be fun to get a thread started so we could share some trail camera pics. Deer, elk, bears, sasquatch, it doesn't matter. I just like seeing whats out there in the woods. No need to share locations or anything. Me and ddahl3 got a couple from pulling camera cards this morning. Post up your own!
[signature]
daaaaannnnggggg!!!!!! That moose is a tank!!!!!!. I havn't even got my cameras out this year. To much salmon action. But here is a Pic from last season. I hope my dxt and I cross paths with this buck this year.as far as I know he wasn't harvested.I hope he survived the wolves and the winter.should be an absolute monster this year.
[signature]
Fun times! You should post one of the coyote, and two sexy guys.
[signature]
[quote ddahl3]Fun times! .......and two sexy guys.[/quote]

Easy now! [Wink]
[signature]
Here are a few pictures from my bear bait this year..
[signature]
That a griz?
[signature]
Oh yeah
[signature]
It seems like the grizzlies are taking over this year. I have nothing but grizzlies on my baits this year. From Spencer to Ashton Hill they are EVERYWHERE! I haven't had a single black bear hit it, but over ten different grizzlies!!
[signature]
I thought so. I was face to face (at 20 feet or so) with a 10 footer in AK back in the fall of 2009. That will send chills down your spine.
[signature]
It would of sent poop down my pants as well. lol THOSE THINGS ARE HUGE!!!
[signature]
Great pics!
[signature]
I'll bet seeing a grizz on your trail cam makes you look over your shoulder when you're walking in and out [shocked]. Those are some unpredictable critters!! Very cool pics though!
[signature]
I agree with SF A on the cool pics. Wished I had said so before...... (In fact, I think all of T-C pics posted so far are cool.)

I've never seen a griz outside of AK. I think it would be very different here as they aren't hunted. In AK they actually had a fear of humans, at least to some degree...... I'm thinking in Idaho they probably don't have any respect for us pitiful little jello globs at all. Makes walking to and from your bait stand in the dark a whole new ball game I'd bet....
[signature]
I will play. SF Austin pulled one of our camera and this is what we found.
[signature]
Ah yeah!!!! Shooters for sure. Gonna get my cameras out this week.
[signature]
do you guys have trouble with people stealing your camera's?
Matt
[signature]
I've never had it happen but almost all my friends have. I'm a stickler about where I leave my cameras. I don't just leave them any where I even take theft in to consideration.
[signature]
infrared is the way to go...flash gets attention..but I was lucky where I was people left them alone...

Here is a buck from 2011 season. Bow ended jan here and I didnt get to see him...but my camera got him..lol
[signature]
Seriously long tines on that bad boy. He would score really well for a 3 point.
[signature]
out here he would be an 8 point...but he is funky looking...kinda funny how take the big buck out of an area and another moves right in...
[signature]