Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
east canyon report 10-22
took my 5yr old son and theekillerbee to east caynon. i fished with a kokennee king jaden my son fished with a yellow and orange flat fish, theekillerbee fished with a kokenne king and a apex double setup. totals petty 3,
jaden 11, theekillerbee 26 all rainbows was a good day on the lake and jaden had a blast his second trip in the boat, theekillerbee has pictures
[signature]
went fishing with my dad today and caught 11 fish. out fished my dad and i laid down in the boat and took a nap. bee took pictures of me. i like going fishing. i hope my dad takes me again soon.
[signature]
If was fun taking Jason's son up fishing today. The action stayed good enough to keep Jr occupied, without being overly bored. I actually only caught 22 this trip. It was an absolute beautiful morning to be on the water. With school, this will probably be my last boating trip for the year[Sad] Once again thanks Jason.
[signature]
Welcome to the board jaden.

Wow 11 fish you must be a pretty good fisherman. How big was the biggest fish you caught.
[signature]
15in rainbow was the biggest he caught. its all hes talked about all day he had to show grandpa his fish
[signature]
Hey Petty, are you on a fishing marathon this week? Does that make 3 or 4 time out in the last week?
It looks like you are starting your son off at a your age on BFT but I'm guessing you did the typing? Great report. WH2
[signature]
You guys looked kinda dressed up for such a warm day yesterday. Was it cold up there?
[signature]
well i was going for 9 out of 10 days fishing thats 6 times in a week. his mother helped but he typed most of it himself
[signature]
its been cold all week in the morning[crazy]
[signature]
I think I am in the wrong buisness I only get to go out a couple times a month, you lucky dog petty!!!

Nice to see good action at East Canyon.
[signature]
I don't know about Petty but I'm up to 56 days of fishing this year but of course all those days weren't from sunrise to sunset. WH2
[signature]