Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COW TAG---YES check credit cards
The wife asked me today what was the charge for the Antlerless elk draw that hit the credit card today.... Spike tag and Cow tag... Good luck everyone......
[signature]
NICE!!!! My card got hit for three tags. My buddy and I drew with 2 pref. points but most importantly my daughter drew a youth tag. I am so EXCITED!
Thanks for the heads up, I wasn't going to check for a few more days.
[signature]
Congrats! I will check mine but with 0 points I don't have a lot of hope.
[signature]
Wife and I drew our Utah cow tags as well as our buck and doe tags for WY. Love our WY. hunts, plan on doing a little more bird hunting along with our deer hunts this year as well.[cool] Are you not going to join us this year for the DAV fishing day?
[signature]
Congrats! We drew our cow tags too! We are excited. They only gave out 36 for the hunt we put in for so we were a litlle less than hopeful, but we got em! Should be a good year for sure.
[signature]
I am not sure I am going to be here for that weekend... I dont want to commit until I am sure.. good going on all the tags you drew...
[signature]
We'll miss ya this year.
[signature]
If I can I will be there... As soon as I know for sure I will sign my boat up...
[signature]
I have a school in FT.Leavenworth from 30 July--10 Aug. I am trying to get out of it but no luck yet.....I would rather be fishing.....
[signature]
Me and the brothers drew our general deer tags. We got a friend into duckhunting a couple years ago. Took him on uor deer hunt last year and he had a blast. so he bought a rifle, put in for general with us this year and drew. so we have 4 to kill. should be fun.
[signature]
I had 0 points and my card was hit today. [Smile] Go figure!
[signature]
Drew general season muzzy deer, and got my email yesterday for cow elk. No goats.

See in a week or two if I get sage grouse and flying prime rib!
[signature]
Luckily my daughter and I drew for the same area as we couldn't put in as a group. Now all I have to worry about is the Seeley fire burning up my unit. 76% contained and Cost to date: $6,829,602!!!

[signature]
that sucks brotha, hope they get it taken care of soon.
[signature]
Official rejection letter came today for a cow tag. Oh well, got lucky enough to get them last year so I can't complain.

Hopefully next year I'll get them again.
[signature]
My daughter and I both drew for Cow Elk tags. I got my dedicated Buck Tag and my daughter also drew for her Buck. Big news for me this year is that I finally drew my LE Elk tag! (took 13 years).

Rileyfish, I spent quite a few days up at the Gorge this year and did well on Macks! Addicted.

Randy
[signature]
I used to N.ot have E.nough T.ime O.ff to go fishing.  Then I retired.  Now I have less time than I had before. Sheesh.
good to hear Randy, I will be up the 20th to the 22nd of this month
[signature]