Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Show us your Big Fish" contest.
Post your pics here for a chance to win one of the new Strike King lures.

Contest winner will be chosen monday Oct. 27

Doesnt have to be a record breaker, just one of your favorites. Post as many pics as you like, of as many different species you like.

Winner will not be chosen by over all biggest fish, but by judges prefrence.

Thanks for participating.
How about these?
[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1224;]

TubeNtoo with a smallie

(Please keep your pics to a max width of 400 pixels Thanks, Teroy)

15" bluegill next to 6"

[Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1226;]

TubeNtoo with Calico Bass.
[signature]
Here's apicture of a salmon that I caught out of Fort Bragg (California) near Mendocino in May of 2003..
[signature]
I caught this LMB in Minnesota. Fished for 9 days, sun-up to sun-down.

Alan
[signature]
Here's a bunch of my favorite pics, some of which you may have seen on past posts.
[signature]
Tiger Trout, Brook Trout, and a Brown Trout.

Not the biggest fish, but some of my favorites!
[signature]
Here is a few pics of some macs we caught this year at Bear Lake and Flaming gorge. Not sure how many I've posted before.
[signature]
Here's a nice 22" brown I got through the ice. When I first saw it I thought it was a carp.

well I thought I knew how to send attachments.

fdg
[signature]
Here is a nice 200 lb., 40 year old - that didn't put up too much of a fight but had a heck of a time getting him off the hook.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]OUCH! Whiskey and a bullet...[/size][/font]
[signature]
Does it have to be a picture of me or can I download one off the internet and post it? Since everyone knows I can't catch fish, I have none of me with any. How about one with me trying in vain to catch fish? Why do you guys have to make these contests so hard? When can we have the "Worst Caster", "Biggest Beer Gut", "Most Money Spent on Fishing only to get Skunked" or the one I'm a shoe in for "Most Beer Consumed While the Temprature is Below 20 degrees and Your Standing on Ice" contest?
[signature]
Here is one of this year Brightest Nicest Up River Brights (URB) caught in September on the Columbia. Notice how my buddies wife is checking this fish out.

Is she thinking:

a) How much tarter sauce am I going to need?

b) Why does this guy keep bring home these dam smelly fish?

c) I hope he can sleep with it because it ain't coming into my house.

d) I'll let him go fishing anytime, anywhere, anyplace because he deserves the best of everything.

You be the judge...
[signature]
Nice fish! Where is that? My guess would be near Wenachee, Washington, or on the Columbia Basin somewhere like Moses Lake area?
[signature]
Good guess - but my buddy runs a cherry orchard in The Dalles. about 80 miles east of Portland. My old stomping grounds...

Well I'll throw my big one of the season - also from the September trip...

Here he is....
[signature]
PBH: Nice fish. I love area's like the stream you had the first one on. If you don't mind telling about your secret fishing holes, where did you catch them?

Snagd'
[signature]
this is one of the fish taken this year at pinview a 45 " with OIJ and polokid

(Keep the width limited to 400 pixels please, Teroy)
[signature]
Yuba walleye when there was water there!
[signature]
Here are a few of my favorites from this year. The pics i've seen so far are great! Nice fish guys!

First is my Dad's nice Bow he caught in Hebgen (Montana) this summer then me and my brown and my daughter w/my brown etc. The other ones with my husband and in the sink are 'locals'[Wink]
[signature]
[font "Helvetica"][#808080][size 1]This is my best catch or the year. Striper at Sandy Pt. in Annapolis, Md. on April 29 on abloodworm. This 32-inch striper was 14.5 pounds. I started the year out great as you can see, but my fishing season was cut short due to a one year deployment with the Army.[/size][/#808080][/font]
[signature]
While using this thread as a forum to prove that at one point in my life I was able to catch fish, here are the pics. I made my daughter (who is home on leave from the Army and has guns and Grenades and stuff) put these on computer for me. If I don't win she's going to be pissed. But, feel free to pick with your heart. Did I mention she's also a marksman? And a bit unstable? Since every picture tells a story here goes the explaination behind each one.

Pic 1 is of my boat "Reel Spirit", my friend and co-owner of the boat, Dan Blood is shone in the foreground. 1989

Pic 2 is of my buddy Don " Tom Petty" Cunard and my brother-in-law Jeremy with their first Tunas off my boat "Jack's or Better". An SRV 197 Sea Ray. 1986

Pic 3 is of Me and Col. "Uncle Bob" Atkinson with some big Spanish Mackrels. The big one would have been an all tackle record.....if I didn't eat him. I really miss Uncle Bob. He taught me and Dan everything we knew at the time.

Pic 7 is of a small Tiger Shark uncle Bob got off Reel Spirit. I miss fishin with UB. He passed in 02. 1988

Pic 6 is some Walleye My son "Big Papa" and I got while fishing Lake Erie in 95.

Pic 4 is a pic of my team in 89 for the Destin Rodeo. I am the good looking guy on the left. Notice the custom stiching on the shirts. Never again will I pay for that. That was on "Jacks or Better" Yes I had two boats in Fl. I used to be somebody Ray. I used to be a contender.

Pic 5 is me with a small Grouper giving him a tounge kiss in 00. I was fishing with my friend Rick off Panama City Fl in 2000.

Pic 8 is Team MOFO coming in on a winning day in 00. I am the hot looking guy on the left. We placed first in the Towers Invite Toury that year.

Pic 9 is our LOGO: The small print at the bottom says "We're a Drinking Team With a Fishing Problem" .
[signature]