Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
strawberry's Shores
[Image: dumb.gif] I know its allot to ask for but i dont have a boat and i am heading up to strawberry this week and im going to fish from shore ive never fished strawberry from shore any pointers will be greatly appreciate it.
id like to hook up with some kokane if possible
[signature]
Soldeir creek neer the marina store is great for rainbows... Just using powerbait off the bottom will always land some good size fish.
[signature]
If you are a fly fisherman try a larger craw colored wolly bugger. They seem to enjoy larger presentations.

If your a bait you may want to try minnows. I went with a group of four. One used powerbait, one used worm, One used eggs and I used Minnow. I killed them and the others only got into a couple. Never have been skunked using minnows. *(Knock On Wood)*

One thing to watch out for is the dad's on the bottom. Alot of the time they will attack your bait if you leave it dead stick. I've head alot more luck with bobbers out there. Just an idea

If your an artificial guy try throwing a white soft swimbait minnow or a bow colored spoon. Both have produced fish for me on many occasions.

Good Luck and Welcome to the forum!
[signature]
[cool][#0000ff]Hard to beat minnows. The left handed blue eyed ones are best.[/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[#0000ff][/#0000ff]
[signature]
[quote Waalleyeslayer]

id like to hook up with some kokane if possible

[/quote]

Extremely difficult to catch kokanee from the shore, especially this time of year.
[signature]