Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! Need a bikini - or was that a bimini for the float toy
[#ff0000]I am saving up for some shade for the float toy. I've looked at several custom made Bimini tops on line and not sure what I should get. I'm needing your experience. [/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]1.) What is the best brand to buy?[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]2.) What is the best material to get?[/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]3.) Where can I get the best service and value? [/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]4.) How big should I get it? [/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]5.) How and where is the best way to mount it? [/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]6.) In short, what's the best way to have a little relief from the sun and rain and not mess with the fishing? [/#ff0000]

[#ff0000]Many Thanx![/#ff0000]
[signature]
If I were you I'd stay local and get a custom top made. As for style and height, I'd check the local boat shop, and sit under a few to get the feel for them. Call Brians Canvas, Sugarhouse awning, or some of the others that have been previously recommenced for custom boat covers. They all make custom bimini tops, and they will custom fit it to your boat while you make it. Takes the mearsurement guesswork out of the whole deal. I don't think it would cost you much extra to stay local, it would be well worth the effort just to have it being custom fit as they put it together. I'd go with TopGun cloth if I were you. It lasts forever, and is quite tough. The sun doesn't eat it up like it can the canvas.
[signature]