Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Utah Lake
Went fishing Tuesday night at Lindon Harbor. Got there around 8pm and tried for some white bass. Managed to catch some really small ones right out of the rocks. I just wanted bait for catfish so I was happy with small ones. As it got dark we switched over to catfishing with white bass cut bait. With the full moon I was hoping for some good action but we had no luck at all. Managed to catch a couple of larger white bass but no cats. The bugs finally chased us off around 11:30. Anyone catching cats at some of the other marinas? Hope everyone else has better luck.
[signature]
I have never fished at night out there. Did you launch a boat or were you from shore? I would like to take my boat. Do you know or does anyone else know if they keep the gates open at night you can leave after its dark?
[signature]
I have yet to fish there at night. However, I can tell you that you can go to American Fork boat launch and fish all night. No gate so you can leave whenever you want.
[signature]
Lindon is open all night, payment is on the honor system.
[signature]
Except the Sheriff comes through and runs you out at 11:00PM, after smelling for alcohol.
[signature]
American Fork will give you the Opportunity to meet the Sheriff at about 10:30 PM when he checks to see if you have been drinking and then asks you to leave the Marina.
[signature]
c'mon man is it 10:30 or 11:00
[signature]
Time won't matter if youve have a few beers!!
[signature]
ok then well lets just assume i have not had some beers or any intoxicating substance am I able to stay?
[signature]
Sounds like they invite you to leave if you have beer or not. They are just checking to see if you are sober enough to drive.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
In response to, element, he wanted to take his boat. So, he'll be out on the water when the sherriff comes. Lets just hope that the sherriff isn't there when he gets back to the launch at 4am, a case of beer later! Or if you don't drink then you should be good to go!
[signature]
I don't drink so I should be okay. Thanks for the replies!
[signature]
You were there?!? [crazy] I'm still blind in the one eye [cool]
[signature]