Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bear lake report
meet blm at his house and headed for bear lake stopped and picked up one of his buddys got to the marina just before 7am. went out to the rock pile and started jigging before 8am i hooked into my first ever mack a 11lb (wait i need to gloat==hey IFG i caught a mack and you didn't na na na na![Tongue][Tongue]) blm hooked into one just before 8:30am a nice 13lb. was pretty slow the rest of the day blm got a nice cutt and i picked one up trolling. got off the water about 6pm. on our way back there was a tanker truck rolled over in the river and spilled milk everywhere (no sense crying over spilled milk) there was probly 2-3 miles of milk flowing down the logan river. thanks for the trip blm i really enjoyed fishing with you and your buddy
[signature]
[center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1278;] [/center] [center]Petty's 11lb mack at daylight[/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1276;][/center] [center]BLM's 13lb mack. Blood was no big deal, released unharmed[/center] [center][Image: gforum.cgi?do=post_attachment;postatt_id=1277;][/center] [center]4lb Bear Lake Cutthroat
[/center]
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Very nice guys. Sounds like a long day but those are some beauts to show for it.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 2]Great pics.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Way to go Jason -- I am still working on joining the 10 pound mack club.
[signature]
nice fish. I need to get up there also so I can try out the live jigs I won to test for bft. looks like the bite might be starting .
[signature]
Nic macs Petty & BLM. This is the time of year BLM will be posting pics like that every week.

Petty, is'nt your vacation over yet?
[signature]
Man Petty , you had a pretty busy week for sure . Nice Bear lake fish . I wish I had some time off like that and be able to fish most of it to boot . Trying to decide where to wet a line tomorrow . Bear Lake sure looks good . Think I could float out there in a tube ? LOL I think the Berry is calling me for tomorrow .
[signature]
i go back sunday morning[mad]
[signature]
awesome pics ! ! ! awesome fish ! ! !

sm
[signature]
Very nice fish! Congrats on your first Mac. Too bad the rest of the day turned out slow.
[signature]
Nice Fish Petty, have you been on vacation?

BLM, you still "Da Man". What was the secret to catching those nice cutt trolling? WH2
[signature]
See this just proves it's me. I can't catch fish. I give up. For Sale, lots of fishing stuff cheap. Is there a bowling or golf web site like this. I've never bowled or played golf but, I can't be near as bad at those as I am at fishing. The bad news is HoleInOneGod just don't sound right. How about GreensInRegulationGod, no too long. Looks like golf is out. NEEDLEPOINT! Thats it. I could be CrossStichGod, it's got a catchy ring to it. It can't be very expensive and hey, think of all the chicks I'll meet. This whole hobby change might be good for me. If anyone would like a custom embroiderd shirt e-mail me at [url "mailto:Imamanthatsews@pansy.net"]Imamanthatsews@pansy.net[/url]. Chicks dig sensitive, caring guys......don't they?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Brother, my brother from a different mother, you are one funny guy who needs to work a little less and fish a little more. Man, you crack me up! Can I order my custom cross stiched T-shirt from here? Can it say " I once saw a god and I revered him but alas, I gave up the religion because he couldn't catch fish..." No pinks and purples please, for I am NOT a sensitive guy.[/size][/font]
[signature]
[cool]I feel your pain. It is so hard to live up to a good reputation...especially when you have created your own exalted image.

Hate to rub salt in the wounds, but have you considered joining PETA? They could use a good poster child. A reformed fishing junkie might be a real "catch" for them.

Do those shirts come in XXL? How much trouble to get them reworked to a float tubing motif?
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]HA! Too much![/size][/font]
[signature]
Man you guys are the studs of all studs. Very nice fish. This is why I joined this web site. Keep the reports and the pictures coming. love the pictures. Great job.
[signature]
TD,

I tried to join PETA once but they threw me out when I showed up wearing a Mo-Hair suit. They said it was wrong to harm so many Mo's just making suits.
[signature]