Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF Canyon?????
Has anyone been to af canyon latly specially in the tibble fork resevoir area after the fire. I was wondering how is the condition that what the fire damage up there because im going camping up there this tomorrow. Any one had any good luck fishing up there????
[signature]
I thought you lived right there?

http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gfo...46;#757946
[signature]
I live close to it ha ha ha Its like 30 min driver but I havent been up there latly.
[signature]
30 min.? I live in Salt Lake and I can make it in 40.
Anyway, let us know, k?
[signature]
shall do.
[signature]
Yes. The fire was limited to the front side of the mountain and the burned area is not visible from tibble fork.

Lots and lots of moss there now though.

I think they drained a lot of Silver Flat Reservoir to fight the fire. It is REALLY low.
[signature]
Hope so man im forward to not see any fire burns up there. Hmmmm moss sorda sounds good for me. If the moss and river next to that small bridge is up im good ^_^. I just wish i had a float tube but not yet >_<

ya im not worried about silver lake flats because when ever i went there i only caught dinky trouts.

well thanks for the report ^_^
[signature]
Well the moss is up but the water level is down.

When I drove by there last week there were a lot of fishermen near the dam.

There was also a lot of fish activity on the surface.
[signature]
[quote Flyfishinglover]
ya im not worried about silver lake flats because when ever i went there i only caught dinky trouts.
[/quote]

Do you catch anything but?[Wink]
[signature]
I live in alpine and have been up there twice since the fire. there's no damage. moss is coming up. lots of planter bows and small browns. biggest was a 16" brown caught by my gf w powerbait. I've been strictly fly fishing and doing well
[signature]