Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New to forum...
New to forum...not so new to fishing and hunting...moving back to N.Idaho end of Aug! I cant wait to get fishing and hunting![fishin]
[signature]
Welcome to the site Wilcam47. I'm going to move your post to the Idaho board so the local guys can say hi.
WH2
[signature]
Welcome to the Idaho site! Mike
[signature]
Welcome to BFT. We look forward to hearing from you.

Windriver
[signature]
thanks..anyone from Couer da'lene area?
[signature]
Welcome aboard!!
[signature]
Welcome to BFT.

We have had several posters on here from North Idaho, but they don't seem to stay and post. I know it is discouraging to not see many posts from your area, but we we love to here more about the north side fishing. If all of the new ones that have popped in from there would post I think the north section would really get going.
[signature]
yeah I used to be stationed in Mt. Home so I know of Strike dam and Anderson Ranch dam...That was one of my best times In the Air Force...I retired July 1 of this year! And am headed back to my home state and area[Smile] I cant wait to get hunting and fishing up there!
[signature]
Hello from another new guy. Look forward to seeing fishing reports from up north. Have chased some whitetails around up there but never fished.
[signature]
[quote Mac7]Hello from another new guy. Look forward to seeing fishing reports from up north. Have chased some whitetails around up there but never fished.[/quote]

I cant wait to get out on lake Couer da' Lane...and others around there...I hope to get 1 deer, 1 elk, 1 bear...Big Grin haha!
[signature]
welcome aboard
[signature]