Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wasatch Mountains Bull Moose
Even with 14 points it still took a lot of luck to draw my Wasatch Mountains bull moose tag. I have been spending one day a week since May scouting the area, finding only the odd moose here and there. I understand the numbers are way down and they will be hard to find.

If in your travels and recreation you see a bull moose, shoot me a PM on the where, when, etc. I will be spending an increasing amount of time in the field scouting and it would be nice to narrow down the search with the price of gasoline and such. Thanks!!! MRJ.
[signature]
A close buddy of mine has the Wasatch premium elk tag this year. We have already spent a good amount of time in the field with that to increase over the next month. Not to discourage you, but to note, we have noticed a significant decrease in the moose population over the last 5 years with this year being the worst. I made the comment last week about the lack of moose we have seen.

With that said, as of this week we will have 4 cameras set up. If we end up with any good indication of moose I will gladly send you a PM.

[signature]