Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineview 7/14
[fishin]
I got out there around 2:30 (N side of cemitary point) shore fishing.
off the bat landed some decent fish. fishing seemed to be really good especially around 5-6:30 pm no musky yet
[signature]
good job on the decent bass at least they are coming to shore a little bit at least. How high is the water level ??? Have you fished around the camping ground next to sinclear to see how high the water is up there???
[signature]
Water is down. from two weeks ago its atleast 11 feet down. no i havent yet. i was just on the other side of there though.. all my budddies that have been going out and went out today said cemitary is where it is at for all fish n/s sides. fish seem to be bitting around 4-15 feet of water. some shallower
[signature]
Well thats a bummer for me if the water went down 11 ft [Sad] What were the size of the bass you guys have been catching. Are they mostly still just dinky one.
[signature]
i have three pictures above. most are decent and around 13" to 17" nice and plump. probably around 1 1/2 to 3lbs
[signature]
Nice better then what i have been catching i just wish the camping site arnt so expensive but they just had to double the price gosh last year i payed like 24 now i would have to pay 44 its a huge rip off. Hate the owner of pine view now. Shake my fist high up in the air!!!!! [mad]
[signature]
the best fishing from there is free places Smile dont pay if you dont have to
[signature]
I just paid $18 at Sand Hollow State Park and $15 at Quail Creek near Hurricane, Utah. Those prices seem high. A motel in St. George would have been only $23, so a little gravel for parking to camp seems like it should be inexpensive compared to rooms and a shower and air-conditioning, with parking on concrete in the city where land costs much more.

I always thought of camping as something you could do if you were living economically, but I bought a house for lower payments than camping.

The free fishing makes sense to me, but I was on vacation and needed to stay somewhere and all other places to fish have signs that say day use only and no overnight parking and no camping and they tell me that is enforced by police with criminal charges.

Is that just to create a flow of money to the parks?

Are there camping alternatives without the overpriced fees?

These are general questions not to be limited to Pineview.

Ronald Smile
[signature]
But its for camping to say over the night thats the problem where to camp over night at pineview hmmm no where lol of i know.
[signature]
Ya it apperentally im thinking all that money is going to pay off those small muskies they bought a few years ago that were hard to find the right one that fit our water capability thats what im thinking the camping fee and boat ramp fee goes toward the muskies. [mad]
[signature]