Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Uinta Report
Just thought I'd let you know about the Uinta trip we took this weekend with my brother from Wyoming. It was incredible! I love fall fishing!

Anyway, we went near the Stateline Res and used a variety of Powerbait. At first it was kinda slow in the spot we were at so we moved to the other side of the lake and from 2pm on we had fish on all our poles until we left!

My husband and I caught limit then than each of us fished catch n' release with our totals being me 9 and my husband 12.

The incredible part was my brother! He caught limit then literally couldn't cast and sit down for the slack to get out of his line! He caught a total of 21 Bows all averaging 2 lbs. & 18" and around 4" tall.

They were great fighters and by the time we got to my Mom's that evening, he was worn out! It was a lot of fun and probably one of the best 'bigger' fishing days we've had around here for a long time. They were all very fat and healthy. (and me without my camera![mad]) Great fun if you're up there! [cool]
[signature]
Way to go girl show them all up. My daughter ususally catches the biggest fish just about everytime I take her out!!!!!

Shame em all I say. Keep the reports hot and your worms not.
[signature]