Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fish win! Fish win!
Well the fish toppled the evil empire toinight in NY. i think that the pitiching of josh beckett had alot to do with it and what a great game to finish off a great world series.
[signature]
MMMMUUUUUUAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, reminds me of when the D-Backs won!!! What a great feeling!
[signature]
sorry for the dumb question is the series over? i stopped following it after game 2
[signature]
Yep, the Marlins are the 03 WS Champs 4 games to 2. They shut out the Yanks tonight 2-0
[signature]
Josh Beckett was a stud. I don't know how great a series it was. It didn't really peak my interest. Right now So Cal is on fire so the skys are red and that is dominating the news right now.

I thought the 1991 series between the Twins and Braves was one of the best I ever saw. The Braves and Yankees in 96 was really good. And I loved the Giants-Angels series last year. That was great for me. It would have been better if the Giants had won, but I grew up going to Angel games, so it was still great.

It's always great to see a team with no expectations come out of nowhere and beat a juggernaut like the Yankees, but it is starting to be commonplace in Baseball and Football. It's funny how the 4 teams that Bud Selig wanted to get rid of are all competing. The Angels, Twins, Expos, and Marlins. Go figure.....

I guess parity works[Smile]
[signature]
Let's all sing the Cubbies song!!!

"We curse! We curse! Because we're cursed!"
[signature]
[cool] Talk about winning fish. The Dophins did really sweer over SD on MNF.
[signature]

[signature]
[cool] Hey southernman, the Cubbies should do well next year considering they are going to start screening their fans before they come in now. They want to make sure that they have an IQ above 12 unlike that poor guy that blew the catch in that one particular game.
[signature]
blah blah blah

sm
[signature]
Don't you mean "Wait 20 Years From Now!"?
[signature]
save your trash talk for the football nuts . .

sm
[signature]
How's this?

Vikings suck! But at least they're better than the Raiders!!

[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][Tongue]
[signature]
hahahahahahahahahhahaa

[Smile]

sm
[signature]
Hehe. Figured you'd like that one.
[signature]
No, the Raiders have won a title in the last 90 years
[signature]
Vikings have never won ANYTHING!![unsure] And never will!!
[signature]