Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing tomorrow morning
Anyone want to go fishing tomorrow? Looking for someone to split gas to strawberry from the ogden area in the morning. Have room for 1 passenger in my truck but 2 passengers in the boat let me know if you are interested. Thinking of leaving around 5:30 AM and being home by about 5 pm. Not completely set on the berry just an idea.
CABLEGUY
[signature]
I would love to go fishing. I am in Orem and could meet you halfway or something. What species are you going after? What are the chances of catching any kokanee? Anyway just pm me and let me know what you want to do? Or you can give me a call at 801-836-0928. I talked to muskyhunter the other day and he said that I was supposed to go with you guys up to pineview a couple of weeks ago, but I must have missed the message or something. Sorry. [Sad] Well anyway let me know what you want to do. I am up for most any water,

Jed
[signature]
Man, I would love to go as well, but [size 1]unfortunately[/size] we start playing war up here on base so I will be working 6pm to 6am till about thursday or friday [Sad]

I do live for the war games though, I can make so many [size 1]lieutenants[/size] look so silly[sly][sly]
[signature]
Still looking for someone to ride up from the ogden area to fish with me and Jed.

Cableguy
[signature]
We live in Clearfield and would love to go but, my husband has to finish a roof in S.L. tomorrow [:/] Money's always good but fishing is sooooo much more fun! [Tongue] Back to the real world for now...
[signature]
Cableguy,I was supossed to hit the Bear with my brother but plans fell through,then my wife tells me we have a funeral tommorrow but I will try to convince her that I should be on the water instead!!I should know around 4.I will get back with you!!M.H
[signature]
Jed did you check you pm's let me know.

Cableguy
[signature]
yeah i checked them, i'm good. just let me know what the plans are.

jed
[signature]