Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How about them Ravens!!!
Man, the true Faiders are showing their colors![Tongue]
[signature]
I guess that's what happens when you play with 3rd stringers. Looks like it's only getting worse too. John Mobley got hurt bad. Hate to see that kind of injury happen to anybody.

[Image: nflb12_lower.jpg]

It's going to be really hard for the Broncos to get in the playoffs now.
Indianapolis, New England and Miami look like solid front runners for the Wild Card spots. Plus the broncos have to come play in the Black Hole.[pirate]

I guess it's another year of false expectaions for bronco fan.[Tongue]
[signature]
Man, where did all the Denver fans go?[crazy]
[signature]
Oooh bronco fannns, come out and playeeeay
[signature]
They must have jumped on the K.C. band wagon![shocked]

[Image: nflb14_lower.jpg]
[signature]
Yeah, probably. That would be a bronco fan type of thing to do.

If they were smart,[Wink].....
they would jump on the Tennessee Titans band wagon.
I think the Titans are going to represent the AFC this year.

[Image: nflb14_lower.jpg]
[signature]
wooooo hooooooooo my new home team,, yeeeeee haaaaaaa... wooopieeee!!!! [center][cool] least a home team to root for [cool][/center] [center]now all I have to do is get packed and moved[/center] [center][shocked][/center]
[signature]
We're still here!!! Can't wait for Jake to come back. Maybe Jeff George wasn't such a bad idea for a third quarterback.
[signature]
We're still here! And alive and kickin' too! You can call us whatever names you'd like, but just remember where you are, calling out names like a child fallen into a well, yelling at the folk looking down at him and telling them they're no good. Don't discount the Broncos yet. Just wait till plummer gets back.
[signature]
[cool] Hey there Mr. T. Sorry about your Faiders. They are just as sorry as my Niners. If it comes down to makig a decision for the rest of the season, my vote goes for the Chiefs to the Super Bowl.
[signature]
It's all in good fun!

Raider Rans don't give sympothy for they never will receive it. But you guys are making it hard to dogg your team.

As for TubeN2 jumping on the Chiefs band wagon all I can say is......

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo![shocked]

Don't do it man. Life is too short. We lost to the Cardinals a couple of years ago, and we got past it. We still made the playoffs that year. Seattle lost too, but now the Rams look really good all of a sudden. Damn!
[signature]