Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another good day at Scofield
Had another great day at Scolfield this week. Four of us caught a BUNCH..... Triple didgets. We fished white tube jugs tipped with chub and could not keep them off. I think the chum helped. Let me explain. As we left town headed down a small hill at the end of a curve, there was a dead yearling deer in the road. To late to steer around it, but the truck cleared it. NOT the boat. Low riding boat trailer with I bean axel took the top 1/3 of the deer off. Didn't affect the trailer at all. When we got to SF, we found guts hair blood, guts, flesh guts and stink all over the back of the boat. the motor was covered, the transducer broken, and did I mention GUTS. But a guys got to fish so we launched. Got to our spot anchored and started to fish. It was slow for the first 40 seconds. Four of us and fish after fish. The fish finder showed fish under the boat in gobs. I'll bet we caught 60 + fish from under the boat. I think I'll look for more deer on the roat. After a fast 2 hours, I had to take a whizz. Set my pole on the seat, had the second rod on the deck, grabbed the urnal and started the business. Just a trickle into the bottle, and the deck rod goes flying, had to grab it with the left hand, right was busy, set the hook and wondered how to do this. Wham the rod on the seat starts toward the water, grabbed it with the right hand, urnal and all set the hook peeed down my leg and had two fish and a urnal on. Finally set the urnal down, landed the left fish, un hooked it, released it, set the rod down, with jig in the water, released the other, almost, when the deck rod goes again. Still two fish on and still have to pee. Got both fish out and released and did not put the poles back in until.........Three fish and a dribble in less than a minute. I'm not sure but I think I heard a nibbling on the back part of my boat. You think that I might have needed my deer tag if the fish cop came by? Was a great trip.
[signature]
Now that is talent. Ever tried juggling?
[signature]
[font "Arial"][#000000][size 4]Been there, done that. If you want to get a bite, just set your pole down and take a whiz! Was there any size to them? Any tigers?[/size][/#000000][/font]
[signature]
Holy piss! I can't believe you still held on the bottle with two fish on at the same time. No pics of the fish, or guts haha sounds like you had an unforgettable day on the lake/drive to the lake, great report and details[Wink]
[signature]
[quote cdbrc]It was slow for the first 40 seconds.[/quote]

This made me laugh...along with the rest of the story. Memorable to say the least.
[signature]
That's funny lol. I never use urinals....I just stand on the edge on the boat for the whole word to see. That AWAYS happens to me when I need to go. I remember one time I was Ice fishing at rock port and went piss by somewhere blocking me and right when I finished my pole just slammed down. I ran for my pole and slipped on the ice like a moron but luckily I slid down to my pole so I could hook it lol.
[signature]
That made me laugh...Too bad ya didnt make a video!! Sounds like deer chum worked pretty well. I will expect to see a new paragraph in next years fishing guidebook about deer guts as chum.[laugh]
[signature]