Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
little dell....report
hi all fished little dell today fished about 3 1/2 hours started out by the inlet with no luck went down by the boat launch no luck hiked west about 3/4 mile to a little cove i've allways wanted to try fished there about 1 1/2 hours and got three cutts smallest 16" largest a beautiful 27 1/4 " used mepps spinners and and a small count down rapala

chris
[signature]
That is a big cutt. They get alot of girth when they get big in there as well. Did you forget the camera?
[signature]
Nice report Chris. That is one impressive Cutt. Congrats on the nice fish.
[signature]
Thanks for the report !! I have fished that several times with no luck . I did see some bait fishers with some once . When I fished it there was no park back then . So it has been awhile . Do they charge to get in ? I heard it cost 5.00 to get in . Aquaman you need to carry a camera all the time . You never know when a trophy will hit your lure . And with your luck ( or skill ) this year . Congrats on a nice fish .
[signature]
they still charge 5.00 bucks to get in it can be a hard lake to catch fish 3 is the most i have ever caught there for a trip allmost 4 today lost one right off the bank one nice thing about when i got where i fished there was not a foot print to be seen !
[signature]
Way to go Chris -- that is one fine fish!
[signature]
thanks kent biggest trout i have caught to date not sure what strain of cutts they have in there but they sure are a beautiful fish with alot of gold on they're backs

chris
[signature]
i believe they are bonnevilles in there.
[signature]