Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catfish in Aug/Sept at Utah Lake ?
Being somewhat new to the valley I've been fishing UL for catfish just about every week for the last 2 months. I'm curious as we start heading into the fall season does the catfishing slow down, stay the same, or get even better at UL?
Give me your 2 cents!

Thanks!
[signature]
For me the fishing picks p as the water starts to cool down. There were a couple of trips last fall that were just crazy between the white bassabd the channels.

Hope that it's the same this year too.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
I am going down tonight to fish with the full moon and all those bugs. I will be down their by 8 and plan on fishing well into the night. Anybody else going to UL tonight?
[signature]
Yeah lincoln beach, bout 1030 or 1100 for walleye, then switch to the toon bout 3 am.
[signature]
Hey, I'd like to try that. Where you guys gonna be?

I tried a full moon trip last month and could not breath for the bugs. Terrible! You gonna be on the water, on the launch arm, or down by the orchards? I'll try to head that way about dark o'clock.

I've been hitting the Island and the reeds regularly and it has really slowed down for me. The water level seems to be down a foot or so and the reeds are hard to reach from my boat.

Those northern boys are putting the hurt on us with the biguns' they are pulling out of the BRBR.

Hope to run in to you tonight.
[signature]
Lincoln beach marina. North side pm me if you're up for it
[signature]