Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF river and Echo lake.
Today i woke up late decided to hit af canyon for a few hrs caught 2 brown and 1 bow up there. Went home pick up my dad and off to echo lake got there late 6pm ish. I caught one dinker bass and many more dinkers hitting my jig but nothing major action today. My dad end up catching 2 nice 15-16 in bows but later action died down. No big bow for me but still had a good day.

NOTE To FISHERMAN OR WOMEN: " If your one of those fisher man or women that went to echo lake that took a pc one day and got frustrated on it. I believe I found your pc located around the lake so pleace come and pick up pc and give it another chance of life. Im sure it will work better now." [laugh] [laugh] [laugh]
[signature]
Nice to see you got out today....you should have come with us dude...you missed a good one. That is a great shot of Surge with the bows.....tell him that if he really wants to get into a mess of fish he needs to starting come fishing with me rather than you[Wink][Image: happy.gif][;)].

I long for the day when the Echo dropping is finally done and the Lower Weber gets back to normal. Tell Surge to free up his schedule when that day comes!
[signature]
Ya I was tired because parents having party didn't get to sleep till 1-2 am so sleepy like a baby. Plus my dad doesn't have time for fishing lately plus he has tons of things to do. That's y I have been fishing w u or Troy or by my self.

But I'm totally up for more fly fishing on weber lol
[signature]