Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WIFE'S Turkey Mount
My wife just got her turkey back from a friend's shop "Wilderness Taxidermy" and I think Dan did a great job on it. It was her largest bird to date and she was thrilled to death when she rolled the big boy over at 11 yards. I had called him and another tom in from a long way off, they had to cross a river twice to get to us and our decoys. She took the bird Mother's day weekend so they had seen and heard a few hunters by then. It looks great on our living room wall.
[signature]
Wow that's a big beautiful bird! Bet that looks fantastic sittin on your wall, makes my ducks seem like tweety birds by comparison! Congrats to the wife!
[signature]
Awesome!
[signature]
I gotta be honest, I don't hate it! I used to spend some time in Dans shop some time ago. He is a great guy! does good work too and a great teacher. Gotta love how much wall/shop space those flying turkeys take up!! A fun pose though. Congrats, looks awesome! Mrs. looks happy too...bonus!!
[signature]
Very nice!
[signature]
Awesome, very nice
[signature]
We have probably met before if you use to frequent Dan's shop. I live a block away and drive by his shop to and from work, I try to stop in once a week or so. He always seems to know where the fish are biting. [fishin]
[signature]
That is a Awesome bird congrats to your wife.
[signature]
Sweet!
[signature]
VERY NICE!!!!
[signature]
Dan is a great guy, I use him for reference on fish. Like you said he is a great teacher. Those flying mounts become a piece of furniture. Great job.
[signature]
that looks great!
[signature]
Dan who? Where is he located at?
[signature]