Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found a New fishing place..
OH yes found a good one if the stores are true..

Got a call from an old buddy the other day and an invite to go fishing in his boat, he use to come here to Utah to fish the Nell but we all know what fishing Jordanelle is now..

I will take some pictures if I can and maybe even tell you all where it is when I get back in 7 to 10 days..
[signature]
Good luck and have fun.

Always like trying new areas.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
awesome! im sure after you have fished it 3 times you will become the sole expert on how to manage the place to best suit your needs, and then you will let us know how screwed up the current management of said place is.... am i close?
[signature]
Not a very " Moderate " statement.[unimpressed]
[signature]
[quote kochanut]awesome! im sure after you have fished it 3 times you will become the sole expert on how to manage the place to best suit your needs, and then you will let us know how screwed up the current management of said place is.... am i close?[/quote]

I see no reason for you to troll him. Jordanelle hasn't fished well for several years, and as a moderator you're supposed to stay neutral.
[signature]
Hey Cliff,

if anyone can do it, you can. Post some pics.
[signature]
[quote kochanut]awesome! im sure after you have fished it 3 times you will become the sole expert on how to manage the place to best suit your needs, and then you will let us know how screwed up the current management of said place is.... am i close?[/quote][Wink]
[signature]
Bob Hicks, from Utah
I'm 81 years young and going as hard as I can for as long as I can.
"Free men do not ask permission to bear arms."
git' er done!
[signature]
Looking forward to the follow up...
[signature]
I didn't know moderators were supposed to be the ones causing the drama. Grow up man this guy gets it enough from everyone else on here. Go get em cliff!
[signature]
Lol, I like it. Nobody seems to remember how many times ol' Cliffy has had the solutions to the problems that the "DNR has created".
[signature]
You left out how he'll fish it daily and tell everyone the most effective techniques despite the relatively limited number of SMB. After a few years the larger SMB will grow smarter than he is. He'll then wonder why the place is ruined. Everyone with a snorkel and mask will still report seeing plenty of big ones swimming about. Of course they all must be liars or else he'd still be catching every fish for the 20th time himself[shocked]. I think it's all a dream but actually hope it works out as it should be entertaining for years to come.
[signature]
[quote fsh4fun05]Nobody seems to remember how many times ol' Cliffy has had the solutions to the problems that the "DNR has created".[/quote]

I certainly do. However, it seems inappropriate that a moderator is the one injecting it into this thread seemingly unprovoked. It's not about whether Cliff "has it coming" or not, but whether a moderator should be engaging in combative behavior. No?
[signature]
I'm not sure who is on trial here. Bassrods is looking for attention, kochanut gave it to him. I know a mod on BFT who is absolutely bat Sh** crazy and he posts all over the place but nobody seems to call him out but that's besides the point.
Cliff is a grown man, if he has a problem he will speak up and defend himself if he feels that there is an issue. Bassrods post was asking for some sort of response that would create some sort of controversy and that's what he likes. It keeps things interesting for him and makes him feel likes he belongs if nothing else and he's an old man who enjoys the attention, don't take that away from him.
Everybody else just ignores his posts and he doesn't get the attention he desires, hat's off to kochanut to stepping up to the plate and giving Cliff what he was looking for.
Looking back, you're post could be considered just as "combative" towards kochanut.
Congrats Cliff, you did it again [Wink]
[signature]
you are 100% correct. as a Moderator i should not have become involved the way i did. i am not editing my post, i am going to leave it be so folks can see the error of my way.

first i apologize to the Mod crew. i in no way wanted to make it seem like any of them are the bad guys, they do a fantastic job. i have asked to be removed as a Mod here on this board.

with that being said, like is stated in a few posts above this has been an on going issue for queit a while.

i, like everyone else, am entitled to an opinion. over the past several weeks i have had to bite my lip when trying to state it, which is another reason as to why i want to be removed.

i guess its my fault for being human and seeing a series of posts from the same person about the disparaging state of UT's fish and game. since said person is not getting their way no one should, and i, like several other folks just wanted to state my own personal opinion on the matter. I guess i just should not have done it with a blue screen name.
[signature]
I don't blame ya, Koch. Position doesn't pay worth a damn anyway. I and all the other "good dudes" still respect you and value your worthy opinion. Hats off buddy!
[signature]
[quote kochanut]awesome! im sure after you have fished it 3 times you will become the sole expert on how to manage the place to best suit your needs, and then you will let us know how screwed up the current management of said place is.... am i close?[/quote]

what a ass clown thing to say

here clif has a decent post and you still seem to jump all over him

LOL

Good luck clif
[signature]
haha While I do like cliff (mostly based on the fact that he is also a Marine) Your comment did give me a chuckle. This post definitaly was fishing for something
[signature]
Your clearly VERY new to this forum, so let me point something out to you. This is a "Family Friendly" forum and therefor one is required to censor his/her wording.

Koch is just tired of listening to all the bull shark that is brought on by grown bass men pitchin about how they are not catching any dam fish.

If you caught them all your going to snell
[signature]
20 post on this thread with mine being #21. FIVE (5) post including Cliff's pertains to CLIFF's topic.
The rest.....well......this is very Sad and a habit here lately.
[url "http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=752599;search_string=Cliff;#752599"]http://www.bigfishtackle.com/cgi-bin/gforum/gforum.cgi?post=752599;search_string=Cliff;#752599[/url]
[signature]