Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I took my wife on a date, Sturgeon fishing, no video
No video this time I was too stupid to turn on the camera. Oh well [Sad][Sad][Sad][Sad]
Today we got up early and headed for a sturgeon hole. It was almost hot out side but my wife was freezing. We hooked up the pontoons into Optimus Prime mode,
( hooked together) and made our way to the hole.

[Image: 8-19-12Kama1small.jpg]
[Image: 8-19-12Kama2small.jpg]

We motored up to the hole just about an hour after daylight. I figured I would leave the boats hooked up until I got the first fish. Not long and the clicker started to scream so I got her away from the boat. I told her he was coming up and boy did he. He got a full 2 feet in the air right in front of the boat.

[Image: 8-19-12a.jpg]
[Image: 8-19-12b.jpg]
[Image: 8-19-12c.jpg]
[Image: 8-19-12d.jpg]
[Image: 8-19-12e.jpg]
[Image: 8-19-12f.jpg]
[Image: 8-19-12gfirstfish.jpg]
[Image: 8-19-12hfirstfish.jpg]

So after I get the first one released I told her she could float around. She found my boys neoprene socks in the pontoon and put them on. I tell you she was cold.

[Image: 8-19-12Kama3small.jpg]

Well she had a touch of motion sickness and headed for the bank when I yelled I got another one.

[Image: 8-19-12Secomdfisha.jpg]
[Image: 8-19-12Secomdfishb.jpg]
[Image: 8-19-12Secomdfishc.jpg]
[Image: 8-19-12Secomdfishd.jpg]
[Image: 8-19-12Secomdfishe.jpg]

As I released him he got turned and I thought I was going to end up with a fish in my lap. All I could do was block him with a foot. He fliped over turned and headed straight for my wife's boat. It happened so fast she couldn't scream. The sturgeon was about 6 inches under water and went right to her less that a foot from her and then dove.

[Image: 8-19-12Secomdfishf.jpg]

I told her I was going to make a short day of it so we headed out about 11:30. We went to lunch and had to do a few things before we headed home. I thought it was a perfect date. Ron
[signature]
Looks like a perfect date to me. [Smile]

Glad that you could get up into your spot today. Nice looking fish too.
[signature]
Live to hunt----- Hunt to live.
If everything goes well I am going to give it a try to my other hole on Sunday. Ron
[signature]