Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comming close to the end of uinta.
I wanted to head up to uinta friday but no not enought money to go so i had to troll in the car with my parents. Got up there late saturday. Hit lilly lake oh the joy of on and off rain I would talk about the weather for hrs maybe days how it was so poped out my tube tossed wolly buggers only light hits toss everything i had nothing but nibbles. Took out my needy EHC tripped and bam dinker bow. One fish beats a day skunked.

Woke up early morning sunday. Looking around little clouds thinking if i should hike lucky i was smart enough to remmeber on my ipod when i check for weather in kamas WARNING WARNING RAIN RAIN RAIN on and off. Looks like its came true. Tigers actions was fun with the wollys. The 15-17 in fat guns took 5 + min to get into the tube of death. Some took EHC and black ants. When I was going back to camp oh great about to clean some fish and bam the hail dumping for a 10 + min and back to the lake for some fun fishing in the rain through out the day.

Caugth 10+ tiger 2-5 bows. Tigers were started to get a hooked jaw so i think there looking for spawning soon. I havent caught a tiger this year with a hook jaw till this week.

Those cattles where so annoying mooing at me so i start making noise and talking about noise i hate kids!!!!![mad] Im trying to enjoy my day that i woke up early to fly fish and gota hear oh I GOT A FISH for 3 hrs it like they have never seen a fish before. It bothers me so much so i start making noise about how huge my 17 in tiger and later they finnally quiet down because they could only catch the dinker fish ha ha ha[fishon] one more win for FFL tube of death. One of the cattles that i was mooing back while fishing was slow looked like he wanted to stumble me to death if i went to shore but nope im in the deep end sucker [Tongue]. You come here you drown [angelic] Im a winner and safe from those dangerous cattle on the streets crossing back and forth

Sadly the fun comes to the end and back to the devils play ground school once again. Shall be back to my tiger condo for more fat ones to get out of the lilies. Lets hope in 2 week the browns will be comming out to shore in tibble fork. While school is going still gota have some good times fishing before the snow hopfully pounds on use this year >_<
[signature]
[quote Flyfishinglover]
Those cattles where so annoying mooing at me so i start making noise and talking about noise i hate kids!!!!![mad] Im trying to enjoy my day that i woke up early to fly fish and gota hear oh I GOT A FISH for 3 hrs it like they have never seen a fish before. It bothers me so much so i start making noise about how huge my 17 in tiger and later they finnally quiet down because they could only catch the dinker fish ha ha ha[fishon] one more win for FFL tube of death. One of the cattles that i was mooing back while fishing was slow looked like he wanted to stumble me to death if i went to shore but nope im in the deep end sucker [Tongue]. You come here you drown [angelic] Im a winner and safe from those dangerous cattle on the streets crossing back and forth
[/quote]

This paragraph for the win. I'm actually laughing out loud, and not just typing it. LOL.
[signature]
That's good that u laughed another win for FFL. Ya sone cattle had the voice of 1000 kids that never seen before. Ya plus one cattle was tempted to swim to me but he was to fat[Tongue]. Gota love the uinta I got the ultra mixed bag with screaming kids, mooing cattle, talker tubers, tiger, bows and more moooooooooos to moooooooo back at . Best bag of fish mix day in the uinta.
[signature]
Which school do you attend?
[signature]
[quote SBennett]Which school do you attend?[/quote]

Wait for it.......
[signature]
Sorry not telling I don't need any FFl stalkers sorry ha ha ha
[signature]
99% info completed sorry error has been issued please try again to see if it will work again thanks you.[Tongue]
[signature]
Keep up the good fishing and the reports coming.
[signature]
ya no problem but Sadly this week is going to be the last of uinta camping so wont have a uinta report after that till may or june but next week its brown trout on af canyon time. Hope they start spawning now. Looks like the ants will have a good time next week ha ha ha
[signature]