Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willard north outlet?
Hi gang
was wondering if anyone has ever fished the canal at the north outlet at Willard. I have parked there lots of times to fish the north dike. but never stop to wet my line down below.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
There are plenty of people that fish it, especially in the spring when they are letting water out. I'm not sure how it would be this time of the year but there are pleanty of fish there. If you try it, let us know how you do.
[signature]
I've never fished it, but fished the north dike twice last week. I saw the same four people there both nights fishing the canal. So, with that, they must be catching something. Not much flow coming out. Good luck!
[signature]
I have fished there a couple of times. The biggest Carp I have ever caught out of there. Spring is best for Wiper though.
[signature]
Mostly Carp and Cats. Sometimes a Wiper gets sucked out into the outflow but thats when its really movin.
[signature]
[quote toadly]Mostly Carp and Cats. Sometimes a Wiper gets sucked out into the outflow but thats when its really movin.[/quote]

do the cats have any size to them? been trying the main lake for them with no luck.
[signature]
There's Always Time For One More Cast
They can its hit and miss at Willard.
Take care down there with your car. Some people go there arent fishing if you know what I mean.
[signature]