Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
T-n-T Mtg 9/26
Our September 26th meeting will be heald at the FOE 10 West 4th Ave. Murray @ 6;30. Our program will be Dan Smith from Fish Tech who will discuss Mulyi-spicies techniques used at Starvation, Dan recently won 3rd place in the Walleye CLassic. Dan is not a float tube guy (boo) but is an accompolished fisherman especially for warm water fish. Dan techniques and suggestions can be adapted for tube and toon fishing. Dan will also discuss fishing at Starvation in this low water period and during the fall fishing season. So bring your maps and take good notes. After Dan's presentation will will have an open forum and discussion on Starvation.
Our club is struggling and needs your support. SO come and bring friends.
[signature]
Not into warm water species there Lee, but good luck at getting your club going.
[signature]
There are great trout at Starvation. Sorry you won't participate we could benefit from your knowledge and experience, if you were inclined to share. Think about it !!!!!
[signature]
I can't make this months meeting. Happens to the the wife's bday and I'm sure I'd find myself in some big trouble if I picked the wrong thing... Wink
[signature]
I will make it. Was wondering how Danny boy did BTW.

I will try to drag a friend or two into the meeting.
[signature]