Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Apps
I want to grow my collection of technology that I use while fishing. Besides my on boat electronics I use the following apps on my smart phone and Ipad:

- Navionics USA HD for Ipad
- iSolunar for Ipad & Android
- MoonPhase for Ipad
- Google Earth for Ipad
- The Weather Channel for Ipad & Android

It would be nice to find an app that would allow you to document your catches on the water. Does anyone out there have one you could recommend? I want to be able to take a pic of the fish, tackle, etc. and document the details of the catch to go back and review at a later time.

If there are other apps out there that are better let me know. Thanks!
[signature]
Knott Wars is one that shows you video on high to tie different knots it has been educational.
[signature]
Cabela's Recon Fishing is a good app that I like
[signature]
Try "after the catch" or "fish book"
[signature]
I got this from a new member some months back but it looks like it might be of interest to some of you.

Myfishpattern.com.incHello MyFishPattern.com App Users

I'll make this short and sweet. I have some great new features I would like to add to our iphone app. In order for us to do this I need reviews and ratings.
I'm asking all of you that dowloaded the FREE myfishpattern iPhone app to please take 30 seconds and give us a review.
The more ratings and reviews we get...the more cool features I can add to the app, it's that simple.
Click the link to get started- - - ->
[url "http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=0016YchfOJLqCmpqFeODGP1ffd_OFy2xI6i9xZQydz3P8wYxraZeB9EHKQTy7Qk0BJZykmoOgXUM8iWLXL4xWo31kkKO42eRvjgToaXSUEnuAOzv7dUPcO3tg=="]http://tinyurl.com/7h2m3ut[/url]
[signature]
Thanks for the reply. I will check it out.
[signature]
I downloaded this and it looks great, but they want a subscription fee to keep using it? Is it worth the $$$
[signature]
I've watched this show on t.v. many times. Thanks for the reply.
[signature]
Thanks Russ - this is exactly what I was looking for.
[signature]