Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wild Animals

[font "Alfredo's Dance"][#004080][size 3]Hey Guys - I was just wondering if you guys have any 'wild animals' that like to camp or fish with you? I thought this would be a fun thread to start along with some pics.

I was just going over some of my pics from this summer and found some of when we went camping @ Beaver View CG for 4th of July (near Fish Lake).

My cat, Tiger (see pics below) likes to go camping with us and I haven't taken him fishing yet but, I think I might try next summer. [/size][/#004080][/font]
[signature]
You take your cat camping, I haven't heard of that one.

I've got a wild animal that comes with me. She know what's going on when I ask her if she wants to go for a ride already, she's only 6 months old.
[signature]
I too have one of these "wild animals" that is my fishing bud, he is a minature dapple dachshund (weener dog) named frank that has a nose that can smell a m&m a mile away. i adopted him from an animal shelter earlier this year and he is the best bud i could have, he only likes me (but he tollerates my gf lol) and he will follow me every where even if it is just across the room, i dont even need a leash to take him for his walks because he wont take off.
[signature]
[font "Alfredo's Dance"][#004080][size 3]What a pretty dog! I used to have a golden lab eons again, they're great dogs.

My cat is really strange [Wink] Not only does he like camping but, I kid you not, if you put a piece of steak and a piece of fruit in front of him, he'll take the fruit [laugh] [/size][/#004080][/font]
[signature]
that first pic is so sweet , , , man i gotta get another dog .. . life's just too short to not have a dog, if not 5 of them!

sm
[signature]
My dog loves to go fishing with us but is too chicken to jump in the water ! Can you figure that one out?
[signature]
well hes not much of a camping buddy but he is definitely wild. bet you guys havent seen many of these as pets haha.
[signature]
fish4fish: HEY look another doxy nut! I've got two of the little "Hot Dogs" they are the most fun of any dog I've had. Got any pics? How old?
[signature]
[cool]Hey, Leaky, hope you don't mind my posting of the pic of the duck hunting golden. Bud is gone now, but he was always ready for a hunt...or a fishing trip. (PS,,,this is not Bud, but a cute pic I posted for Leaky's benefit)

[Image: HuntingDog.jpg]
[signature]
Ever seen the documentary "Bowling for Columbine" and seen the part where the two hunters dress up the dog as a deer hunter in orange, give the dog the gun, and then these two guys take pics of the dog?

If you have seen it, then you know how it ended. If not, imagine that the guys left the gun loaded, and the dog accidentally shot one of the people.

Cracked me up when I saw that pic of leaky's dog.
[signature]
wow thats a big one . . female?

keep the hot rock hot . . .

sm
[signature]
Hey icthys,

Were those first two pictures taken in the Croyden area? Sure do love that little section of river right there. Have you ever fished upstream from that point? Maybe we could hook up and hit it sometime? BC
[signature]
Every dog is different but I think it depends on the bred. I've got a lab that loves the water and a german shorthair that hates the water. WH2
[signature]
icthys-

That is a great looking dog. What breed? Is it pure bred?
[signature]
amadeus is a male. and i dont use hot rocks they tend to short out and will cook your lizard in a flash. i dont recommend them to any reptile owner.
[signature]
hmmmmm, well i hope she doesnt jump outta your tackle box next weekend!

sm
[signature]
Moose i dont have any pics yet but when i adopted him they said he was about 4yrs old. and he is one of the most fun dogs i have ever seen. i was once told that the funniest thing you can have is two doxy. the funniest comment i have had made about him was if his dad was a blue heeler. what colors are your two doxys?
[signature]
My cat won't camp, but he sure dose hunt! Everyday when I get home from school, hes got 2 or 3 mice, and a bird or two. One time, he brought home a 2/3 grown hen Pheasant. I didn't let him keep that one! Also, at my old house, I had one of those little wading pools that was like a foot deep, and I put a couple of channels, carp, and mud cats in it. He sat up there all night, trying to snag one of em out with his paws! Finally, he just jumped right in, and came out with a mudder in his mouth!
[signature]
Bearclaw- yep, that's up by the Croyden area. I've got permission to be up on the private property on lost creek. I think it would be fun to hook up and fish.

Mr. Loopy- She's a pure bred yellow lab with exellent hunting lines, unfortunately I don't hunt.

I don't know who asked where she was swimming but it was at Flaming Gorge. I don't know the exact area but it was up where that huge pipe bridge is.
[signature]
fish4fish:

Got the Black & Tan (2yrs old) and Brown & Tan (1yr old)

They're a ball to play around with, one is fun two an lots more fun. I'll dig up pics in a while.
[signature]