Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strawberry?
With work being unbelievably busy I haven't been fishing since this spring. I almost for got what my poles look like.[:/] I will be taking my 3 year old out tomorrow and Sunday to Strawberry and was looking for info on what might work to get him into a few fish right now. Any info is greatly appreciated.
[signature]
As long as your not bank tangling you should do good 2 weeks ago me and catcherman caught about 16 with almost that many lost, 2 were 22. Caught most trolling tubes from our floats and a few were caught on raps. Going tomorrow as well. Good luck. Any idea where you want to fish and how?
[signature]
We will be staying in a friends boat at the Soldier Creek Marina. Its just me and him so we will just be fishing out the back of the boat, I won't be taking it out. We did the same thing last fall and catching was non stop, but I had been up there a few times that year and had a few things that I knew worked.
If it is super slow I'll throw some bait on just to try to get him a fish, but I prefer anyting but that.
[signature]
With water low there was a lot of moss in the harbor around the site as far as I could see. I dont no how long the spawn last but two weeks ago it was full of the reds.
[signature]
We have a couple of friends that have their boats docked there. Bunch of great people.
Try the good ol' worm. Dale does great doing that.
I hadn't notice Strawberry or Soldier Creek being that low, but I guess it must be down some.
[signature]
I agree the people are great there. Wish my neighbors at home were that good. Hopefully we get into a few and have good report to post.
[signature]