Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan River sharing its treats.
I called up fishinglunatic to go fishing on the jordan river and fishing was on to meet another bfter. He only caught about 6 white bass. His spots didnt want to show love to him but it did for me end up catching a few white bass, carp, suckers, and those stupid mud. Later I had to leave FL. It just looks like the eric with a C beat and erik with a K this time ha ha ha. after work I decided back on the jordan river to find some big fish but NOOOOOO i get 2-6 in mud. They would slap and play with my bait and i got sick of catching those worth less fish. In the mean while gosh the jordan river just came alive your have all those stupid small fish, beavers spashing there tail, ducks trying to steal worm, ect. It was like never ending as well the new hatch that i saw at night im sure there called stupid kids. This hatch mainly small glass bottles. Those hatch bothered me a lot. After small dinker I just had to try my other spot and looky hear a mud there as well but this one didnt even take and run away with my bait. It waited for me to hook up at least it was 10+ in.

I just hope i can get all of those meowing kitties out of my head with some pike saturday and sunday ^_^

[#BF0000]Consider yourself warned. Stop the profanity, creative or otherwise or you will lose your posting privileges.[/#BF0000]

[url "http://s1055.beta.photobucket.com/user/flyfishinglover/media/jordan%20river%209%2028%2012/anothernightmudfucker_zpsc3f19d17.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0"]http://s1055.beta.photobucket.com/....jpg.html?sort=3&o=0[/url]
[signature]
If you click on the IMG code underneath or to the side of your Photobucket picture, Then copy and paste the code here it will post the picture.
You still have to click on the numbers which is no different than what you were doing
[signature]
Did u get lucky today? Uh huh! Are u gonna get owned the next time we go fishing? Uh huh! Have I caughten more big fish on that river in a single day than we caught white bass that day? Uh huh! Lol that was funny bro. Idk happened to my phone but it's like broken or something and won't even turn on now... hopefully its just being dumb. Oh and K>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>C

Haha nice to meet you man!

[#bf0000]Consider yourself warned. Stop the profanity, creative or otherwise or you will lose your posting privileges.[/#bf0000]
[signature]
[quote Flyfishinglover]I called up fishinglunatic to go fishing on the jordan river and fishing was on to meet another bfter. He only caught about 6 white bass. His spots didnt want to show love to him but it did for me end up catching a few white bass, carp, suckers, and those stupid mud. Later I had to leave FL. It just looks like the eric with a C beat and erik with a K this time ha ha ha. after work I decided back on the jordan river to find some big fish but NOOOOOO i get 2-6 in mud. They would slap and play with my bait and i got sick of catching those worth less fish. In the mean while gosh the jordan river just came alive your have all those stupid small fish, beavers spashing there tail, ducks trying to steal worm, ect. It was like never ending as well the new hatch that i saw at night im sure there called stupid kids. This hatch mainly small glass bottles. Those hatch bothered me a lot. After small dinker I just had to try my other spot and looky hear a mud there as well but this one didnt even take and run away with my bait. It waited for me to hook up at least it was 10+ in.

I just hope i can get all of those meowing kitties out of my head with some pike saturday and sunday ^_^
[signature]