Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beautiful Pineview
finally made it out since the first of the summer. couldn't have asked for prettier morning even if we wouldn't have caught 1. changing leaves, flocks of geese, hot air balloons off in the , even a crazy looking float plane landed right by us on the South Fork arm. it was actually my dad catch but he doesn't like to handle them. great company in great morning.

I think there was a bass tournament on there this morning also. interested to hear how they did.
[signature]
Nice musky! I'm heading up next week to try and tangle with one.
[signature]
Nice job muskycoop. Yep it sure was interesting seeing that float plane for sure...Saw the plane taxi up the Cemetery Point boat ramp...probably had to use facilities. Then a few minutes later taxi back down the ramp into the water then slowly power to the end of the South Fork then trottle up speed lifting off almost before the end of Cemetery Point....

Glad you and your Dad made it up there for at least one more trip before the end of the season.

[Smile][Smile]
[signature]
There were two bass tournaments..the UVU bass team had one and it was a blast, the top 3 all caught 5 bass limits and two 18 inch plus smallies were caught. We totalled 27 fish for 11 anglers and the smallest was 13 inches. My wife is a UVU angler and landed her biggest bass yet

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii52...4DEEA4.jpg

My kids held their own bass tournament from the shore, they all caught 5 bass limits and it was fast action all day for them. We too saw the balloon, geese and airplane. My daughter caught a two lb smallie for her first ever bass, and then caught 4 more largies...she is now hooked on bass fishing. My youngest also was into them all day, he proudly displays one here

http://i1258.photobucket.com/albums/ii52...462E93.jpg

very beautiful day, I enjoyed every second up there.
[signature]
very cool[cool]
[signature]