Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my biggest musky yet
It has been an awesome yr for me on the water at PV- tons of big fish with several from 45-48" but so far this one takes the cake- my new personal best 48.5 " x 21"

[Image: IMG_20121002_082104.jpg]

Caught on a 2" banjo minnow tipped with a tdc trolled on leadcore 8 colors out at12 mph [Tongue]
[signature]
Jeez! Congrats man, you earn those monsters! Any guess on the weight?

I'd be afraid to let my lab swim in that pond with a fish like that swimming around!
[signature]
Well by a musky weight chart this fish was probably 25-28lbs could be more could be less
[signature]
Or wading with a stringer lashed to your waist!

Nice going UTC - man, those Banjo Minnows REALLY work! I'll have to go watch more of their infomercials! [:p]
Sounds like the $20 advice....[crazy]

Too bad it was one of those ugly toothy buggers, instead of a good quality Catfish! Teeheee.
Next - you gotta break that 50" mark! Yo!

Dare you to bring one of those up through the ice!
HOLY COW! I cannot believe the fish you get. Definitely more than luck. It just goes to show that you put the time and skill in. Congrads!
[signature]
I've tried the technique you mentioned all morning and I'm not having any luck. [crazy] it's tough trolling with my spiderman poll, but I'll keep trying.
[signature]
almost married life is fattening you up! [Tongue] nice fish as usual dude
[signature]
Haha no sh+t bro 20lbs in 10 months- i just bought a treadmill this weekend haha
[signature]
Totally AWESOME Joeski!!! CONGRATS 100X plus you put the time in and employ them 3Ps each and every outing...thats what its all about and what fun and great people you all are in the MM...[Wink][Wink]
[signature]
Wow! That's a great muskie for any water.
[signature]
3P's for sure 100s of hours spent this yr!!! I have learned so much from all of our fellow militants and ive learned even more from myself! Thank you for the kind words - i will see you ladies at the MM bash sat!
[signature]
Great job Joe! What a beast of a fish! All of your time on the water paid off big time for you [Wink] Are you going to have a replica done up? See you on Saturday. Fred.
[signature]
They don't get much bigger than that. Good on ya!!!!
[signature]
beast mode
[signature]
No i won't get a replica of this one- maybe someday if a 50 decides to find the net i will consider it- but i am getting a massive poster of the pic of this one
[signature]
damn catman thats a beast for sure!!!
thanks for the post, maybe ill hook into one some day[Wink]
[signature]
Congratulations Joe, awesome musky, thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Oh wow good fish man did you catch it three months ago and just decided to submit it?
[signature]
HAHA ya man you got it all figured out!! haha i was curious who challenged my last cat on the catfish challenge board... i heard there was a little "conflict"( or jealousy) over my cats... guess he ratted himself out. haha lame man...

thanks for your input [:p]
[signature]
Nice fish, glad the hard work is paying off.
[signature]