Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 summery picture video!
i made a quick video of my year so far.. wish i could have had all of my pictures but couldn't find all of them this is only about a fourth of them.. one of my goals for this year was to break 1000 fish and im feeling pretty confident that i shattered that number this year. and with more big fish than ever well big for me!!! hope you enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEs7aVvfF...ature=plcp
[signature]
Thats pretty cool! Good choice of music too!
good job ! enjoyed that and the music too.
[signature]
Good video, great fish, and an amazing year! Nice job all around. Thanks for taking the time to make it and share it.
[signature]
Thanks for sharing Jeremy. I love those Browns.

Windriver
[signature]
Love the photos!!
[signature]
Nice summery picture summary!

I don't usually like it when people put these to music, but I love this song!
[signature]
Wow what a great year , Thanks for sharing . Curt G.
[signature]
Looks like you had a really great year and got into some of those big browns like you wanted. Thanks for sharing.
[signature]
Great fish/yr for any fishermen!!! Way to lay the hammer down on them browns!
[signature]
Good stuff Jeremy. Wonder with this time of year if you have been out chasing any browns lately?
[signature]
you best believe it!! ive been catching the heck out of them.. a couple of the pictures on that video are only a little over a week old... here is a picture from 30 min ago... i was out fishing in the thunder/lightning storm with the hail bouncing off my knuckles caught this spawned out guy caught him on a maniac custom lures maniac minnow.. it was well worth the hail. i made sure to keep my pole tip low so I had a lesser chance of lightning strike.
[signature]
and thank you every one for taking the time to view my video. and the kind words... i know the year isnt over and there is allot of fish to be caught.. wish you all the best of luck out there...
[signature]
That's a nice one. Looks like it's time to chase some trout.

I was out in the sleet having one last afternoon with the bass today. What a crazy mixed bag of weather from sun to rain to sleet to calm to gale force winds and intense lightning and thunder, back and forth, back and forth today. It was worth it, my right hand and arm are danged sore and my left thumb is hamburger. It was a nice way to say goodbye until spring.
[signature]
its a great time to chase trout.. i went out today to try and fill my deer tag and I ended up fishing instead!!! and before I knew it there was a blizzard happening it made for a cold walk back to the car!!
[signature]
I woke up to a couple inches of snow here. Definitely trout time, I don't think the bass are going to be too cooperative after this [:/]
[signature]