Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone want to fish Tuesday?
Thinking of the Provo Tuesday... Or possibly the weber. If anyone is interested I would love some company
[signature]
What time going? returning? Leaving from?
[signature]
Stevef39 and I were in talk of the lower weber around noon or so... No specific time plans to return. This is all weather permitting though. Not looking good so far
[signature]
I have been thinking that as well.
[signature]
Sure hope the weather permits... The worst thing is not being able to fish on my day off! That means I will wake up to a list of chores
[signature]
I work till 11, but was thinking around noon. Bad weather can be a good thing, just the Wind that requires a little adjusting.
[signature]
Oh come on now bad weather is the best time to go! No crowds to compete with and the big fish are much more willing
[signature]
You should come up if you can, If the wind stays away we should be good to go. Where did you fish on saturday?
[signature]
[quote yungun]Oh come on now bad weather is the best time to go! No crowds to compete with and the big fish are much more willing[/quote]true but I'm kind of a puss! If anyone would like to meet up just let me know 801-755-9467
[signature]
I might be on the lower weber tomorrow too. Ive fished with Steve before and im pretty sure he has my number. Ill be there at sunrise if I go. So probably won't cross paths with you guys if your not getting there until around noon.. Ill be long gone by then. So Steve.. Shoot me a text or something when your headed up.I could at least give you a report.
[signature]
Awesome sounds good jay, I dont get out of class till 1030 so it sont be till 11 but Ill shoot you a text, and good luck and stay dry [:/]
[signature]
Oh I stayed dry alright... in my nice warm bed...[pirate]. Hope you guys catch some fish.
[signature]
So did I It looks to be clearing out a little bit so I may try and head out later, it was bad this morning though I would have stayed in bed too [laugh]
[signature]
I was at work from 5 to 10 a.m. But I cam home and did some mudding on the dry wall[:p]
So ready to get out. Hopefully a little pontooning this weekend.
[signature]
Did you end up hitting the middle provo, It cleared up around 1230 and I was about to go up but decided not too, it was still really cold but Im sure the fishing was good, I hope you got into some fish we will have to try and go next week sometime let me know!
[signature]
If you hit middle Provo during the week, give me a shout.
[signature]
I did and I should have stayed at home and watched Netflix! I got up there about about 1:00 and it was slow going all day. I finally got a couple on soft hackle pt. it was freezing by 5 so I went home...
[signature]
The other guy who was going to go with us to the weber said he ended up going anyways and got 12 in a few hours, it cleared up really nice no rain at all for a few hours I should have just went but it was super cold, next week for sure or maybe early saturday if you can.
[signature]
Dang we should have gone!! Oh well... Glad he had a good day on the water. I'm headed up to Idaho this weekend for some fishing so if I haven't used all my fishing cards with the wife we'll head up next weekend
[signature]
Just talked to him today at work he was playing with me he fished for 3 hours and got nothing lol, said it was wet snow the whole time and froze up thier, glad I didnt go let me know if you can make it next week and have a good trip.
[signature]