Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A good day
So I got to do 2 of my favorite things today after my least favorite thing......work.

Me skiing Alta for the 1st turns of my seasons......
[Image: 822217.JPG]
[Image: 822224.JPG]
[Image: IMG_6445_zps32d1ec3d.jpg]

Then by 5pm I stopped by fish tech and picked up a jaw jacker for this up comin ice fishin. By 6:45pm I was searching the Jordan for white bass.
[Image: 822219.JPG]

Well by dark I switched to catfishing. Within 2 mins I caught this black bullhead catfish.
[Image: 822221.JPG]

Got a few more bites before I called it at 7:45pm. Worms on the bottom with weights are a Jordan's bread and butter. Spinners failed to find any white bass.....this time.
[signature]
awesome pics!
[signature]
Thanks for the report and pics TDT. Did Fish Tech have a good supply of jaw jacker?
[signature]
It was great to finally bust out the skis and get some turns with ya out on the white stuff. Hard to believe in years past we were taking on some BIGGER mountains with TONS more snow.

TDT takin on the Main Couloir on Halloween
[Image: 676629.JPG]

Me having a ball on ballroom
[Image: 574512.JPG]

A TDT Christmas type scene in October
[Image: 677876.JPG]

Now we just need some ice up there and the winter transition will be complete. Can not wait to try out that Jaw Jacker......finally conviced Fish Tech last year that they were missing out on some serious sales by not carring them. Made sure that I got one this year! Awesome product......bet if a small perch took the bait just under the ice it would send the perch to outer space!
[signature]
Have to come from a fluff-head like you!l

Been a while since I've been shushing. Traded over to ice sleds. But still wonder how well a long tow rope and skate skis would work out. Or them heavy fluff days - maybe slap the skins on.

Nice pix duuuuuude. Raw! Can you troll like that? (teeeheee)
Maybe you could talk them into donating a Jacker to the ice contest?

I'm still waiting for a hookup on that rig. My favorite was I turned to it and said "NOW" - and it FIRED! Alas - nothing on the line, but . . . . I was anxious to find a Musky grabbing me perchling offer last year - I was ready with braid line, but alas - no takers.