Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miami Peacock Bass report 10-28-12
Well folks the Peacock bass fishing is still hot despite the cooler temps. we're having now. I had the pleasure to take a very nice couple from N.Carolina on a day of Miami back country fishing. They had high hopes of landing some Peacock bass...they weren't disappointed. Catching a Miami backcountry slam between the them, consisting of Peacock bass, Snook and a couple of baby Tarpon...not bad, huh. The bite in the Miami area has switched over from tiny minnows to larger(shiner sized) baits. I had Robert throwing arti's in the 3-4" range while his wife used baby cichlids as bait. Needless to say wifey out fished hubby by a landslide....it happens all the time..lol. As always we had a great time and I look foward to doing it again . Anyways we took a couple of pics of the day for yous to check out.

[Image: DSCN0973.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0977.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0961.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0962.jpg]

[Image: DSCN0978.jpg]

www.miamibackcountrycharters.com
[signature]
Nice catches!
I caught my biggest Mayan at the U.M. campus lake
2lb!
Your wife,what type of peacock bass is she holding!
I never seen one like that!Looks different than the other two peacock bass,are any of those a different species of peacock bass[shocked]
[signature]
Went bass fishing on halloween
check out this video..its of me fishing peacock bass using head cam and its not a Gopro[Smile]
PP. Happy Halloween
[signature]