Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lions V Raiders - the game is in the bag
yep that right, the game is in the bag.[Tongue]

fans belive one hundred percent that the game is in the bag....[angelic]

so much so they will be wearing brown paper bags to the game this week the same as last week, [blush]

I had to scrounge around to find me a paper bag to whatch the game. like with other fans I will be watching but dont want to be cought suporting the team....[shocked]

hey Teroy, if by some act of god the raders go back home with the big "L" I will send you my paper bag[pirate] I am sure that if there are any Raider fans in the stands, the Lion fans will share their bags as well, Our fans are so gennerous I am sure they will even share with the players as well.......[sly]
[signature]
well the lions got their early lead, same "O" same "O"

the last time lion wooped the raiders was 1981

the lions and raiders have met on the field 8 times, only 2 of those games did the lions send the raiders home with teeth marks and paw scraches.
[signature]
check out that evens guy, only been on the team for 2 days and already he is earning his pay on the defence....

one entercept and one recovery.....

I think I am getting a fealing of false hope here....

my fears is that the loins are only good for about 2-3 games in a year. if they win this game all bets are off on the lions\cheifs game...[angelic]
[signature]
lol new one for me, any one ever hear of a belly flop fowl...[laugh][laugh][laugh] throw em down and do the cannon ball...lol
[signature]
check it out, woodson of the raiders makes history today against the lions with his 70ith coreer interception.

one of three to reach this status....
[signature]
Raiders seem to find new ways to screw things up.
[signature]
lol I guess we could sit here and bet all day long who is going to screw up nest. lol

this is still a good day for the raiders, a second history maker for the raiders players come out of this this game. Kowskie of the raiders makes his longest coreer field goal a whopping 55 yards... thats good yardage for anybody (sory I could not catch the whole name, no offences intended)
[signature]
No reason for a paper bag. I love my team win or lose.[Tongue]
[signature]
lol I better keep it, I think I am going to need it the rest of the season.

there goes one of my picks for the week. I like most every one else here picked the raiders.....

have to admit though a players coreer 70 interceptions aint nothing to sneaze at... and he aint done yet, he has what 8-9 more games left in the season to break the three way tie?
[signature]
Those lions sure came out claw and fang.
Good job Dave.
[signature]
Yeah Woodson got his 70th interception and I think Mirer threw his 70th interception. Records don't mean a lot when you lose.[unsure]
[signature]
[size 2] The Raiders have now lost to the two worst teams in the NFL. What's going on with your team Sean? Geez. My team ( Rams ) got beat too.[unsure][/size]

[size 2] The Niners looked really strong yesterday, Like the old saying goes," On any given Sunday" it can happen[Wink][/size]
[signature]
[cool] How about those Niners??? Just as I'm ready to give them the boot, they decide to start playing again. What's up with that?? I may have to wait before I dump them.
[signature]
lol As mentioned earlier, I beleive the lions winning had to do more with devine entervention over that of the raiders ability.....[angelic] I was after watching angles in the out feild before I turned on the lions....lol[sly]
[signature]
I thought it was funny how Callahan said after the game the Lions are a great team that beat us. The Lions suck! We just suck more. He's lost this team. Funny how all the players abandon him after they are the ones who told Al to hire him.

But, I'm not letting go of my team. Never!! Can you say 10-6 Wild Card baby! Look out NY, we're pissed now!
[signature]