Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
weeb sunday 11-4-12
hit the weeb with utcatman on sunday, started fishing at sunrise (bout 7:15ish) and fished til dark. Fishin was insane awesome. Caught well over 50+ fish biggest going 24" which was a brown that joe caught. I caught a bow and a cut that both were close to 23".

No monsters but sure was fun. Here are a few pics of our trip. throwing hardware as always for the fish; no baits smaller than 3".

as always all fish were released unharmed, healthy and strong to live & grow and fight another day!
[signature]
The 2nd pic from the bottom was an excellent perspective shot photography wise.
[signature]
If you don't mine me asking where on the weeb were you hittin' and what were they biting on? And you can PM me if you like.
[signature]
that pic turned out sick! on the male hooky's we try to get close up head shots
thanks
[signature]
Great pictures Bryce, you are the man for sure. Got to be getting together this ice season for sure. Headed down to OC this AM I'll let you know what song we sang [sly]
[signature]
Very nice...for sure beats what we've been up to but those house hold items need tending too also. Son saw you're pics and he'd be interested in some MM tutoring on the ole weeb as thats where he's been fishing.

Great outing for sure you guys had. Looking forward to some hard deck fishing also with you folks. Going to be another fun season. See ya on Sunday!! [Smile][Smile]
[signature]
Gotta give credit where credit is due! catman is the weeb masta, he knows the river like the back of his hand. Through trial and error and fishin with him I have learned a lot and have caught some nice fish. I am still looking for a 26"+ brown to get my pb.

k2, tell your son to hit me or joe up and we 3 can hit the weeb. Looking forward to sunday's MM closing ceremonies.
[signature]
[quote TyeDyeTwins]The 2nd pic from the bottom was an excellent perspective shot photography wise.[/quote]

+2 to that........the one time I tried a shot like that, the fish decided to headbutt the camera lens....thankfully that smudge came out! Nice to see a Weeb post from the CAT bros.
[signature]
Is this that area we talked about? Very nice guys. You ever want fly fisher company, shout. I got a couple Butt Monkey's and Sex Dungeons to go with my Circus Peanut...LOL I know, you thought I was FFL for a second huh ><D
[signature]
yuup that be da place fg!
[signature]
Hell ya guys cant beat that kind of fishun. thanks for the pics [Smile]
[signature]
Great pics and report. Thanks for sharing!
[signature]
Wow those are some nice hogs thier! The weber sure has some nice fish in it, love that river. Great post guys and congrats [Smile]
[signature]
What they all said. Nice toothy toads. Good to see you guys getting out.

Now if you'd stop messing with those silly slimers - maybe you'd figure out how to catch some REAL fish - like Catfish! (just ribbing ya!)
Sweet pics makes me wnat to fish the Weeb now. Thanks
[signature]
[#502800]What size hooks and beads do you use when you tie the peanuts ?....... I tied a couple of perchie peanuts from a you tube video and they look really big.[/#502800]
[signature]
Hooks I use Allen's Fly Fishing SW002 #10 But Beads?
What beads you talking.
http://www.pdsflies.com/catpages/circusnutpg.html
[signature]
[#502800]The ones between the two hooks that are threaded onto the mono that holds the trailing hook to the lead hook.[/#502800]
[signature]
Thought that was what you were talking about. I buy beads at Micheal's or JoAnns cheap. I buy several sizes. No set size.
[signature]