Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hook up for the weekend
I finally have a weekend off and was wondering if anyone
was heading out to the lake this weekend Nov 7,8 or 9 and interested in a tag along? Fish from shore or boat doesn't matter, fishing solo is boring. I don't have a boat but I am willing to pitch in for gas, beverage and/or bait. If anyone's interested please email me.[dvdrbnn@yahoo.com]
[signature]
wow, bad timing i got a bud coming in from outta town this coming weekend, maybe the week after or ........ soon we'll get together with a bunch of us from the board!

sm
[signature]
SM, weekend after next is mostly open. My daughter has a soccer game on Saturday but Sunday is clear. As it get closer, if your're still interested in going out to the lake, email or PM me. This week I was thinking I might try Saddle cove or Boxer Car Cove.
[signature]
yah lets do it, maybe nighthawk and a few others will be up for it!

sm
[signature]
Let me check out a few things and I might be able to go. Got to test out my new box.
[signature]
it might be tough getting some stripers from shore, but you never know . . .

sm
[signature]
We can always try for some catfish
[signature]
Catfish would be fine, they filet like any other fish. Do "you" just use anchovies or some kind of stink bait? All I've ever used was anchovies.
[signature]
i like shrimp . . or anchovies, i stay away from stink bait . .

sm
[signature]
Nighthawk, does this mean you're on board? (or shall I say on shore)
[signature]
I think I am free on Saturday Nov 15th or even Sunday
[signature]
Hey I even used a good ol' bluegill one time. Caught this with it. [center][Image: msr4.jpg][/center]
[signature]
Yeah, a few of those would look mighty nice on a stringer. Even the good ol' Bluegill would look nice.
[signature]
[center][size 5]Lake Mead Catfish Feeding Frenzy[/size][/center]

[Image: CatfishFeedingFrenzy] [center][size 5]Yea Baby![/size][/center]
[signature]
come on now those look like carp
[signature]
SM or Nighthalk,
Any ideas on where we should fish that won't be too muddy. I would hate to get my truck stuck out in the middle of nowhere. Saddle Cove seemed to be fairly hard ground, but I'm open for any suggestions.
[signature]
Can't fool everyone! Haaaaa Haa[Tongue][Tongue][Tongue][crazy][crazy]
[signature]
Well I am open to suggestions. What about stewarts point? Near echo bay I think? or we can go down the river at nelson's landing.
[signature]
that sounds good . . .anywhere is fine, just to get out, ill bring the shrimp and anchovies . . .

wow sounds like a buffet . . . [Wink]

sm

ps sorry i missed your call last night . . .
[signature]
Haven't fished either place before. Nelson and the river sounds cool, Stewarts Point and the lake sounds good also. Yes, I'm the epitome of indecision, but if I had to flip a coin (which I just did and heads came up) I would say Stewarts Point. If there's something else I can bring let me know, ie. beverages, grub...........
[signature]