Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tibble fork report
I went to tibble fork today and got nothing, I got like 30 hits an takes but tibble is just full of little rainbows and browns that would not swallow flys! Idk why they would not eat it I was useing caddis dry Adams dry and BWO dry and still would not fit in mouth
[signature]
Sorry about your day. They will take a bigger fly though. Maybe a timing issue, but I am guessing as I was not there.
What size flies?

[Image: Provo003.jpg]
[signature]
14 I think the fish were just sipping the flys
[signature]
I would guess 18 to 22 up there. Maybe we can meet up sometime before it hardens. I have the flies...LOL
[signature]
Ya I bet u have flys! Haha u are always on here are u like a guide
[signature]
my boys and i was up there for about 15 mins we only had one bait because the kids left the rest at home we caught 3 browns a one little rainbow all was very small we got there around 330 i think
[signature]
Lately Iv'e been seeing BWO hatches going on. You should use small BWO or just hook them good with a big fly [Wink]

I won't up there till spring or summer time. I'd rather fish the river then the lake ha ha ha. The river treated me pretty good in my favorite holes comparing to the pathetic lake this year. Let's hope that next year the reservoir will be full.
[signature]
Should have gone to the Provo.
[signature]