Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storage Canopies for Boats
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Who sells storage canopies, fabric or aluminum, locally here in Utah? With a much larger boat, I need a place to store my boat that, hopefully, will be fully enclosed to be able to heat up and thaw out a boat after a day on the lake. Fabric enclosures don't scare me. There are a lot of high quality fabrics out there. Aluminum is best but twice the cost.[/size][/font]

[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Are there companies here in Utah that sell these storage canopies here in Utah? Thanks for the info![/size][/font]
[signature]
[#000080][size 2]BLM, I would try Lowe's first. I remember Dad saying they carry some. Methinks they have both metal and fabric canopy's.[/size][/#000080]
[signature]
Lowes does sell the fabric canopies for around $150.00, Home Depot sells the metal canopies for around $900.00. I bought mine at a tool sell at the Weber county fair grounds this summer for $80.00, it's fabric on top but no sides. Mine is 10x20 and I just went out and bought some tarps to cover the sides but at the same sale they had canopies that were fully inclosed for $120.00. I don't know if lowes carry fully inclosed canopies but it is worth checking into. I think Harbor Freight might carry them also. A friend of mine bought a metal canopy at Home Depot that was 10x30 but he paid over a $1200.00, these canopies do not come fully inclosed so he bought metal siding so he could use it to work in, during the winter. I'm sure you could find one on the internet also. WH2
[signature]
Last week I went on a quest for a place to store my boat. As you know, I have a canopy. But an insulated storage unit with a door is hard to beat.

Unil I get my building built at least.

Your T -top is so freaking tall, you are looking for a tough find. But if you are interested, in my searching, I found a 12 1/2 wide, 30 ft deep with like a 22 ft tall opening for $45.00. It sucks to rent, but its better than nothing, and its only for four months or so.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Where's this, Pred? PM me.[/size][/font]
[signature]
Ouch! Busted.
[signature]
[font "Comic Sans MS"][size 3]Just like a woman. You still are underestimating the size of things. My boat will never fit in that little garage. Have you learned nothing in our 20 years of blissful marriage? I can't believe I haven't trained you better in setting priorities. As we've discussed several times, fishing gets precedence over all. I now believe your father when he said you had a hard time learning. I thought he was just kidding. Oh well honey, I still love you and BTW, could you throw another log on the fire we'll have to keep cooking on this fire until I figure out how to hook this electric range up. [/size][/font]
[signature]
You sound just like me, it takes me forever to get a project done at home.
This might be too far to bring your boat but I found this covered storage that is only $19.00 a month, 801-731-3760. WH2
[signature]